Search Fishin.com

Page 1 of 9 1234 ... LastLast
    Post Thanks / Like

$3 gas prices coming soon...Thanks to Trump

http://money.cnn.com/2018/05/02/news...gas/index.html

I don't make this stuff up. Gas prices have been climbing higher ever since Trump got into the White House. Now his tarrif proposals and his talk about killing the Iran deal are making the oil industry nervous. Oil Price are climbing due to these tarrif talks and talk of doing away the the Iran deal. Mean while we who have to buy gas every week are paying out the wazo for gas again.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Moveon View Post
    http://money.cnn.com/2018/05/02/news...gas/index.html

I don't make this stuff up. Gas prices have been climbing higher ever since Trump got into the White House. Now his tarrif proposals and his talk about killing the Iran deal are making the oil industry nervous. Oil Price are climbing due to these tarrif talks and talk of doing away the the Iran deal. Mean while we who have to buy gas every week are paying out the wazo for gas again.
    I could see it coming, I retired and sold 2 autos, keep my truck to tow my boat, my truck gets 15 mpg, so to keep from spending so much at the gas pumps, I bought a new Toyota Prius Hybird, it just sips gasoline, took a small road trip a couple weeks ago, just to check the Prius out, topped the tank off before starting the trip, and set the trip meter mileage, keep a record of the gallons of gas bought, trip miles 1278 and gas bought 26 gallons, the cars milage meter said average 53 mpg, but when I topped the tank off when I got back home, the total gallons bought was 26 and I divided 26 into the trip miles 1278 and I was getting 49 mpg and that was running 75 and 80 on the interstate. So 3 bucks a gallon will only hurt my feelings, when I go fishing, ps I do miss Obama when I top the F-150 tank off.
    Likes Moveon liked this post

Post Thanks / Like

I sat next to a Prius at a stop light one day

Quote Originally Posted by waterdog101 View Post
    I could see it coming, I retired and sold 2 autos, keep my truck to tow my boat, my truck gets 15 mpg, so to keep from spending so much at the gas pumps, I bought a new Toyota Prius Hybird, it just sips gasoline, took a small road trip a couple weeks ago, just to check the Prius out, topped the tank off before starting the trip, and set the trip meter mileage, keep a record of the gallons of gas bought, trip miles 1278 and gas bought 26 gallons, the cars milage meter said average 53 mpg, but when I topped the tank off when I got back home, the total gallons bought was 26 and I divided 26 into the trip miles 1278 and I was getting 49 mpg and that was running 75 and 80 on the interstate. So 3 bucks a gallon will only hurt my feelings, when I go fishing, ps I do miss Obama when I top the F-150 tank off.
    When the light turned Green the Prius was gone in a flash. Those little electric hybrids have some get up and go. I wish that they made a electric hybrid Truck that I could afford.

Post Thanks / Like
    supply and demand.
    don't need much gas when everyone is unemployed waiting on government check.
    Likes riverrat12, rossieladq liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    Lol if you made it thru the obama tenure I think you’ll be fine. A simple google check is at your finger tips. Of course that would be Bushes fault 😴 And wow the Korean War is about to come to an end thanks to.....wait for it... a true recipient for the Nobel lol hurts don’t it...

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by dragmerc View Post
    supply and demand.
    your statement don’t make sense, you say supply and demand, and you say don’t need much gas with everyone unemployed and waiting on a government check, if that is true, wouldn’t that make gas prices cheaper....

Post Thanks / Like

can the BS

We are EXPORTING refined crude, we are also going to be doing the same thing, with LNG as soon as they can get a safe deep water port terminal in operation. Guess the american petro chemical industry didn't get the word about america first.

Post Thanks / Like
    your statement don’t make sense, you say supply and demand, and you say don’t need much gas with everyone unemployed and waiting on a government check, if that is true, wouldn’t that make gas prices cheaper....
    well...duh.
    we now have lowest unemployment in years.

Post Thanks / Like

what about wages????

They are sure to really go up pretty soon. proving "trickle down" works.
    Likes waterdog101 liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by dragmerc View Post
    well...duh.
    we now have lowest unemployment in years.
    supply and demand.

Well....duh.
    which is it, we now have the lowest unemployment in years. OR
    everyone is unemployed waiting on government check.

the top statement is a quote of your post, and the bottom statement is a copy and past of your statement, from the same post, that’s why I said it didn’t make sense, looks to me like your saying two different things, that we have more people working than we’ve had in years, and in the same post, your saying everyone is unemployed, I may just be slow and not getting it.

Post Thanks / Like

Many jobs

I just talked to a lady who was heading to her second job. she also is interviewing for a better permanent job.My first wife quit her jobs when the first was born, her job was mother first, educator, and domestic expert.Sure I had a good job, steel mill pay was pretty good[that was the first mill to under and rob the pension plan]. In the 80s and early 90s there were many single workers in the american family. But the pols fixed that, now some familys have or need two pay checks plus part time work, why? I'm going to quote and old quote about figures and numbers, figures seldom lie, but many peoplw who do figures, don't know truth from fiction. there were supposed to be 10 simple laws for humanity, yet harvard law school possibly have a million books showing how the original laws were flawed.

Post Thanks / Like
    supply and demand.

Well....duh.
    which is it, we now have the lowest unemployment in years. OR
    everyone is unemployed waiting on government check.

the top statement is a quote of your post, and the bottom statement is a copy and past of your statement, from the same post, that’s why I said it didn’t make sense, looks to me like your saying two different things, that we have more people working than we’ve had in years, and in the same post, your saying everyone is unemployed, I may just be slow and not getting it.
    yes slow...have you forgotten the obama years?