Search Fishin.com

Post Thanks / Like

Well it happened

Remember I said that the talks with north korea wouldn't come about.Guess what? Lets start with the Lybian accord, that didn't work out well for all the involved partners. then comes the Nobel peace prize. Neither of those egomaniacs would share anything.Now we have to wait and see what hezbolah? does with the encouragement of Iran.If they make an attack, dont stop the IDF, we have a lot of pay back to give those folks, remember the marine barracks, this time KILL all of them, no matter where they run and hide.Anyone remember what gen lemay is supposed to have said"we'll have peace even if we have to kill all the SOBs."

Post Thanks / Like

What is normal?

There is no more "normal". I think I saw normal about 25 years ago. But that is just IMHO

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by kygorski View Post
    Remember I said that the talks with north korea wouldn't come about.Guess what? Lets start with the Lybian accord, that didn't work out well for all the involved partners. then comes the Nobel peace prize. Neither of those egomaniacs would share anything.Now we have to wait and see what hezbolah? does with the encouragement of Iran.If they make an attack, dont stop the IDF, we have a lot of pay back to give those folks, remember the marine barracks, this time KILL all of them, no matter where they run and hide.Anyone remember what gen lemay is supposed to have said"we'll have peace even if we have to kill all the SOBs."
    I'm not too sure we have any idea what's going on with the talks...........Did you know everything that was going on with Gorby and Ronnie?...........Me either.

Later,

Geo

Post Thanks / Like

surprise surprise

We the folks who live in this country, are kept in a very dim light about our foreign policy. We didn't listen to one of our founding fathers.For example the berlin wall might have come down because of missed communications between the ussr and the eastern german regime.There are several theorys about this.China and nixon was never fully told to americans, and I'm one of the guys who think nixon was pretty good president except for water gate, I don/t think he demanded the break in.We have troops scattered around the world that few people know and care about.The enemy of my enemy has been a disaster for us, beginning with Iran.We supported Batista in cuba because of our sugar industry, he was corrupt, and the cubans didn't support him, so we wound up with castro..Toppling saddam didn't solve anything. We didnt press france or england after WW1 and the middle east was turned into nothing but trouble. As far as I'm concerned the " marshall plan was the only success we had from two wars.