Search Fishin.com

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Post Thanks / Like

My thoughts....

If you listen to the whole FLW segment it says that they both fished it and finally turned into a boat race on day 3. They said lambert got there first, if only by seconds, he got there first. I don’t understand Haynes trying to fish it if he got there 2nd, even if only by seconds. The sponsors give them boats that run wicked fast and that’s the reason. To get there quicker. Jockeying for position is part of this professional game. They could have both fished it. Glad they kept their composure. If I was racing to that spot I would still be trying to get there!

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Rob1678 View Post
    If you listen to the whole FLW segment it says that they both fished it and finally turned into a boat race on day 3. They said lambert got there first, if only by seconds, he got there first. I don’t understand Haynes trying to fish it if he got there 2nd, even if only by seconds. The sponsors give them boats that run wicked fast and that’s the reason. To get there quicker. Jockeying for position is part of this professional game. They could have both fished it. Glad they kept their composure. If I was racing to that spot I would still be trying to get there!
    Happens all the time at the Falls of the Ohio ..... Striper fishing ..Its amazing what a 2oz bucktail jig can do to get your point across
    Likes Bent Loomis, riverrat12 liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by jfw View Post
    Happens all the time at the Falls of the Ohio ..... Striper fishing ..Its amazing what a 2oz bucktail jig can do to get your point across
    😂😂😂😂

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by SLP View Post
    If it isn't too much hassle could you possibly post the topo pic on this site instead of linking to it on another. I'm not a member there so I can't see it posted there. Thanks

Sorry about that. I forgot if your're not a member and logged in you can't see some pictures. It depends on how a person uploads the picture because sometimes a non member can see them...anyways here it is.

http://i68.tinypic.com/5x50m9.jpg