Search Fishin.com

Thread: No Nads

Post Thanks / Like

No Nads

How much abuse would you take for a job?Sessions isn't destitute, He just has a problem with his back[spineless]. One of earliest jobs was in a foundry, I was always a few billets ahead, and we were making quota, then the foremen comes up to me and says I'm not working fast enough. The then starts running like a mad man loading the reciever, he stops and says " thats the way to do it" I said "keep up the good work" and started to the locker room, "where you going he said?' I quit! But in those days they would almost kidnap workers.

Post Thanks / Like
    Sessions needs to go.
    i think he's part of the deep state too.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by kygorski View Post
    How much abuse would you take for a job?Sessions isn't destitute, He just has a problem with his back[spineless]. One of earliest jobs was in a foundry, I was always a few billets ahead, and we were making quota, then the foremen comes up to me and says I'm not working fast enough. The then starts running like a mad man loading the reciever, he stops and says " thats the way to do it" I said "keep up the good work" and started to the locker room, "where you going he said?' I quit! But in those days they would almost kidnap workers.
    Now that your retired, and look back at guys with an attitude like that, it gives you something to laugh about, some little foreman on a job, that is given a little authority, and he isn’t man enough to handle it and it goes to his head, and he shows everyone, what a silly little boy he really is, we laugh at them, but it really is sad, that some guys are that weak minded.
    Likes Moveon liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by waterdog101 View Post
    Now that your retired, and look back at guys with an attitude like that, it gives you something to laugh about, some little foreman on a job, that is given a little authority, and he isn’t man enough to handle it and it goes to his head, and he shows everyone, what a silly little boy he really is, we laugh at them, but it really is sad, that some guys are that weak minded.
    Much agreed. Some one tried to teach the guy to be a “manager” and forgot to show him how to be a “ leader” .
    Likes GeoFisher liked this post