Is it just me or has the side scan products become a easy way for guys that struggle with fishing offshore to poach a guys fishing spot. I have not been fishing much the last few years during summer. The last two weekends I got a chance to go out during the middle of the day. I was struggling fishing shallow grass so started looking at some of my old off shore holes and lucked out that one had deep grass on it. I back off and let it rest after driving right over the spot. My first cast I catch a 19" smallmouth. I was pumped. I have struggled on what few trips I have got to go on and this was a prize catch in my book. I take a few pics and before I can release the fish a boat starts up that is flipping laydowns and comes within 50ft of my boat. I look at him to let him know I am not happy and he is glued to his depth finder. I here the beep of him marking the spot and then he takes off. Not two cast later I catch a small fish and a second boat that is fishing the bank starts up and does the exact same thing. What is happening to our sport? At least wait till a guy has moved off the spot.