Search Fishin.com

Post Thanks / Like

Time to Do What's Right

This was from a post by my friend, Danny Withers.

If there was ever any question as to the sincerity of the democrat party when it comes to caring about children and the disadvantaged in this world, it has been laid to rest with the immigration issue. When they were in power, the democrats demanded that families be separated and illegals be stopped at the border and sent back, at least publicly. Under Clinton, laws were passed that required exactly what President Trump has been doing, and Obama, Hillary, Pelosi, Schumer and other democrats, demanded that this be done. However, when President Trump began enforcing the law, they screamed bloody murder, cruelty, and did everything possible to sir up people against the Republicans over separating children from their parents. They have even used pictures of children in “cages” while Obama was in power to insinuate that this was what President Trump was doing. Now the President has signed an executive order to ensure that families say together, and they are crying cruelty again.

Anyone with a speck of intelligence can see that democrats don’t really care anything about these children and keeping families together. They are only political pawns for the democrat party. They simply do not want President Trump to get any credit for anything, no matter how right or good it is for our nation, and they will never allow anything he does to be recognized as good. I see so many posting about compassion, love, and all of these things, yet they put their support behind the most vile, unloving and insincere leaders that could ever have been put in office.

Sorry folks but this cancels out your suppose piety and one day God will hold you accountable for your support for those people. If any of you as pastors, Christian lay people, or simply concerned Americans, really care about what’s right; you must stand against the hypocrisy demonstrated by these people. And I mean those on both sides of the isle because there are insincere Republicans as well that play these stupid games. I am sure that there are many genuine, loving, compassionate people who are registered as democrats and there are some good democrat leaders. However, they are not allowed to have any say in what happens no matter what their constituents want due to those in control of their party. No matter what political party we belong to, God calls on us to do what is right. People can march, protest, say what they want, but it is action that counts.

My heart breaks for all of those around the world who are less fortunate than we here in America. I am all for immigrants coming here for a better life so long as they come legally. I would challenge people that claim to care about social justice, to put their money where their mouth is by first giving their hearts to Christ and the giving to charity through the local churches. God has always hand a plan to care for the poor and needy, and it is through the church. Politicians will never cure this world’s woes, only God can. We all need to pray for this nation and pray that God will convict the hearts of those that keep dividing us by promoting evil no matter what political party they belong too. I know there are many that would say as a minister, I should not share political views, but I disagree. The old saying is that all that is needed for evil to triumph is for good men to do nothing. It is time for all good men to stand up and do something.
    Likes Bill M of NJ, LJP, riverrat12 liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    From a political standpoint I understand the shame and low down dirty tactics that the democrats use and have used better than anyone. They have mastered the art of “faking” sincerity. Look at blacks, women and illegals....tell me the democrats do anything more than talk and toss money at ideals. They attack like rabid dogs if you question them...your a racist, bigot or any other word they can come up with if your not swallowing what they are selling. The slavery they have imposed upon blacks is criminal. The treatment of illegals and their families was/is way different than their owned media outlets let on.

Women...omg....they have used women like pawns and attack any woman who doesn’t tow the party line, willing to wear a Pussy hat, conservative, independent or isn’t a flaming feminist.
    The Pubs are not immune to devious ways but imo they have a lot of catching up to do to be in the same league as the democrats. I’m not tied to either party...I think it’s silly to buy what anyone is selling 100% like a blind fool.
    Yes....do what’s right sounds great but my personal belief is it would take Trump another 4 years and another business minded potus another 8 years to clean up some of the scum like Pelosi, Schumer, Clinton (she will be back) Maxine and the old posers in the GOP.

I don’t get worked up about politics anymore. It’s not worth it. 🙂😋
    Likes LJP, riverrat12, kstonich liked this post