Just a reminder that the 12th Annual Zoneton Fire Crusade Tournament is Saturday Sept. 8th. As always we always ask to keep spreading the word to try to make this a record year. Last year was our new record and I would like to see 120 Boats this year. Again as also the cookout and door prizes bring people back each and every year. I would like to ask everyone who participates to bring some kind of door prize. Rather it is gift card, a extra pole you have in your boat or garage, or beer or whiskey. My ultimate goal is that everyone walks away with something in hand. Also if you have a business, or knows someone who would like to be a sponsor, its not too late to get your name on the back of the shirts. $300 to be a silver sponsor (back of shirt) or $700 as a gold and you will get your logo on a sleeve. As of today 8/7/18, we have 48 boats preregistered. Please spread the word and if anyone has any questions, please feel free to call me.

Sincerely,
Wayne Mosely
502-216-6883

for an application you can email me @ wmosely@zonetonfire.com or you can download one on web site at www.zonetonfire.com