Wanted to provide a report from a recent family trip. Fished from sun up till about 9:30 or 10 am this past Fri-Sun.
Focused on water in the vicinity of the dam.Water temp in the morning was 82/83 and crept up to 86/87 as the day progressed. Fished shiners on down lines, boards and balloons. Varied depth from 25 ft to 65 ft.
Fishing for us was very slow all three days. Managed to catch one 20" striper and a five pound channel. Both fish we picked up were in the 40ft range. Missed a few short bites.
Fished main lake points, flats, and also spent a good bit of time focusing on main channel areas. Marked very little bait all three days. I was also surprised that we did not pick up any smallies or spots as we usually catch a good number of both when trolling.

I will be back in a few weeks without the family so I will be spending much more time on the water.

Anybody else having any luck?

FYI--We camped at Kendall and ran into some thieves. We had a GoPro camera stolen from our site and a woman in different site had her purse stolen. I love the campsite and have not had any issues in the past but wanted to make it known that some scum bags were prowling the campsites this past weekend.

Good luck to all!