Alright men. Me and a couple other guys are organizing an open club tournament based out of Meade county. Called the Meade County Bass Association You do not have to reside in Meade county to fish. It’s an open club. There will be a set amount of tournaments between the Ohio river, Rough River, and possibly a couple others. There will be a points system for winning, weighing in fish, and paying the entry fee. We will have a classic at the end of the year. Details are still in the works and I will update this post as we get everything figured out.

Being almost to the end of the season this year we aren’t gonna do any points or a classic or anything but we are gonna have a couple Sunday morning tournaments to get us going and get our name out there.

First one will be at the tar creek boat ramp September 23, 2018 from safe light to 2pm eastern time. Entry fee is $55 per boat (50 for tournament and 5 for big fish) 5 fish tournament.

Hope to see you guys there!
If you have any questions about this tournament or the bass association my name is Alec Lindsey you can call me at (270)750-0532 or Derrick Hardesty at (270)945-7158 or Ashley Fackler at (270)668-9177 we would like to know who would be interested in fishing our tournaments next year as well!