Search Fishin.com

Thread: more fake news

Post Thanks / Like

more fake news

Now I guess I won't believe anything google says anymore. Trying to over throw another government south america. Why would we like to that again?

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by kygorski View Post
    Now I guess I won't believe anything google says anymore. Trying to over throw another government south america. Why would we like to that again?
    WHAT are you even talking about??

Post Thanks / Like

Do you know

Google is a search engine that has a lot of US and other countries news. Why not look it up if you're even if it means nothing to you, I keep bringing up our nation building mishaps, maybe I'm the only one who cares, sorry if I bothered you.

Post Thanks / Like
    Google is a search engine that has a lot of US and other countries news. Why not look it up if you're even if it means nothing to you, I keep bringing up our nation building mishaps, maybe I'm the only one who cares, sorry if I bothered you.
    You didn't bother me, just wandering specifically what you're talking about.

Posting links is quite easy.

Post Thanks / Like

I"m still confused as to what he was talking about

Quote Originally Posted by GeoFisher View Post
    You didn't bother me, just wandering specifically what you're talking about.

Posting links is quite easy.
    I'm confused too. I know about Google and how it works as I use it all the time. I've been using google to do searchs on all type of topics for year.

I now even use Google on my smart phone. Just press the home button and hold it down and them my Samsung Galaxy Note 4 smartphone let's me speak to it and ask it to do a google search for any specific topic I like. The smart phone will do the google search and give me the results. It's very useful while on the road. If I need to find the nearest gas station or hospital I just ask my smart phone and it will give me the results including phone numbers, addresses and maps.

but I'm not seeing what K is talking about. I hope he is alright.

Post Thanks / Like

google

It's a place I go to for daily news, they had an article about venesulan colonels wanting american help on over throwing the prent government, like we did in lybia, iran, and even a hand in argentina.Those people are in office because they were voted in by folks in their countries. You see I DONT watch any cable news. I don't follow links that much, If I cant anything interesting on kadaza news, I also have two on line subscrptions. Because of my now limited mobility, all I do is scan news. I just recently learned thru google that one of the meds I took for years was made in china and may have had a small part to play in cancer. So sometimes the cure can kill you!

Post Thanks / Like
    It's a place I go to for daily news, they had an article about venesulan colonels wanting american help on over throwing the prent government, like we did in lybia, iran, and even a hand in argentina.Those people are in office because they were voted in by folks in their countries. You see I DONT watch any cable news. I don't follow links that much, If I cant anything interesting on kadaza news, I also have two on line subscrptions. Because of my now limited mobility, all I do is scan news. I just recently learned thru google that one of the meds I took for years was made in china and may have had a small part to play in cancer. So sometimes the cure can kill you!
    the president even threatened intervention Venezuela. I don't know.....And you're RIGHT, they voted for what they have, and I don't believe their economy will ever rebound in my lifetime.

That being said, I don't believe we should get involved, unless they moved towards a dictatorship that is armed, and dangerous to our national security.....then it is GAME ON.