Search Fishin.com

Thread: what then?

Post Thanks / Like

what then?

china is building a railroad across south america, they are doing the same thing in parts of africa..So what? Well if that railroad terminates on both coasts, why would they need to import american food products.As I drove down ky 90 yesterday, I noticed that the soy bean and corn crops look out standing, thats great news for who? The american patriots[used to be called farmers],will again be standing in line for the government subsidy checks again.China buys most of our grain and bean products, if these miracle tariffs continue, argentina also grows a whole heck of a lot of cereal grains, and they are not playing ball with our tariff miracle. Are we going to be supporting them? after our farm program was instramentle in the demise of the american steel industry. It's bad enough that they also were a part of the illegal field workers, who we not them have to support. Why do we even need a congress, when the president ignores the fact they they the congressmen, are supposed to raise or lower tariffs?.

Post Thanks / Like
    government support for farming is outdated.
    it was originally intended to help small family farms that could barely make it.
    now it used as a tax free business along with subsidy kickbacks.
    my neighbor brings in a big paycheck from his factory job and farms on the side for a tax write off.
    he has a very few acres of hay but has about 7 tractors and every piece of equipment imaginable.
    just built a new storage building to put them in and it's also wrote off.
    said he hasn't paid income tax in years.
    this is on a small scale, imagine what the corporate farms are getting.
    think i'll take up farming.

Post Thanks / Like
    China has a bold, BOLD plan........and it will be crazy for the future.

BUT, they have a huge problem paying for it..........

It is kind of scary if they make it happen........

https://www.weforum.org/agenda/2017/...oad-explainer/

Later,

Geo