Search Fishin.com

Thread: TIGER

Post Thanks / Like

TIGER

i am not a racist.
    2 of my best friends in school were black.
    glad to see tiger make it back to winning.
    weakness for women has taken down more than one star.
    there were thousands and probably millions of whites pulling for a black guy to win.
    will we ever see millions of blacks pulling for a white guy to win?
    i wish the racial stirring politicians would think about this next time a racial issue arises.

UPDATE...
    just saw the pics with girlfriend all over him after win.
    he may still need some female coaching.
    Last edited by dragmerc; 09-24-2018 at 09:56 AM.
    Likes stratos185, DJD, GeoFisher liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    I am a racist and that's just the way it is. My white friends tell black jokes and my asian friends do the same. My black friends tell white jokes too.....who cares? Really its opinions based on reality or experiences. I have gay friends and I think the world of them. Even have a trans gender friend...again I don't care what you are but be ready to hear a joke about you or your beliefs because Im gonna say it at some point. I also have Liberal friends yes they are the ones I don't want to be in public with but you know you gotta go with the flow....

My mother was Japanese my Girlfriends kids are half black, I have dated black and mexican women and i have close friends who are black, asian, white and mixed up with all kinds of crap. Political Correctness has killed our ability to speak the truth. I grew up in some school that were 75% black as well....its why I play pretty decent bball....truth.

I think Tiger is the best of all time in golf regardless of color. Same with Jordan I think he was the greatest Bball player of all time.

As far as the feminists and crazy liberals that tried and convicted Judge Kav I think its despicable that so called professional elected officials would act like that. I realize the libs didn't want to lose a seat on scrotus but man that sets a terrible precedence for all men.

Politics has ruined so much in this country and the money from corporations is to blame. JMO....

Ohhh and for the record I think millions of black people loved Bill Clinton and voted his way.

Likes GeoFisher liked this post