Search Fishin.com

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    Post Thanks / Like
    I hate to hear you didn't find them, it was absolutely 100% right spot right time deal. the first time I got into them I was bass fishing and when they came up I didn't even have to turn the boat or move at all....lucky lol.
    in that first day was the best, it has slowed down considerably in that area since
    Likes peter liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    Fish were a little sluggish out of the gate this morning but warmed up once the sun was high. They also were a little deeper today with fewer fish above 45. All my hits came at 50 ft over open water. Marks were mostly 50-75. It was not a good day if you were looking for jumps. LOL

Post Thanks / Like
    We didn't see any jumps yesterday evening or this morning. Marked some shad above 20', but the few fish marked were still deep 40-60. Temp was near 70 last night and closer to 69 this morning. Main lake.

Post Thanks / Like
    My group is still down there and they caught 3 in the jumps last evening. Of course they did the day after i left. Ha

Post Thanks / Like

jumps

Quote Originally Posted by bsg2121 View Post
    My group is still down there and they caught 3 in the jumps last evening. Of course they did the day after i left. Ha
    I'm heading down in the morning. We will be at Grider Hill. Can you tell me where you seen the jumps? on the main lake or in the creeks? Any information will be greatly appreciated. Thanks

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by houseboatjoe View Post
    I'm heading down in the morning. We will be at Grider Hill. Can you tell me where you seen the jumps? on the main lake or in the creeks? Any information will be greatly appreciated. Thanks
    Unfortunately I didnt see any lol but main lake and those guys are in the jamestown beaver area. GL

Post Thanks / Like

jumps

Quote Originally Posted by bsg2121 View Post
    Unfortunately I didnt see any lol but main lake and those guys are in the jamestown beaver area. GL
    Thanks for the information. I will try to post on my phone if I can. If not I will when I get back.

Post Thanks / Like
    all i saw this morning was waves crashing over the bow of the boat, it was cold and windy

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by stripernut1 View Post
    all i saw this morning was waves crashing over the bow of the boat, it was cold and windy
    Same for us yesterday. Maybe next week.

Post Thanks / Like
    Should be able to make it down to fish Monday & Tues mornings (my weekend basically). If anyone has any more info to provide after this weekend let me know.

I'll report back after I get on the water.

Post Thanks / Like

Jumps

Quote Originally Posted by thunderstorm View Post
    Should be able to make it down to fish Monday & Tues mornings (my weekend basically). If anyone has any more info to provide after this weekend let me know.

I'll report back after I get on the water.
    We got into the jumps Thursday night right before dark. Got 2 nice ones. That was the only Jumps we seen. it was at the mouth of Indian.
    Likes fishincreek liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    We tried to get out for the first time after stripers on Saturday. Took us a bit to find good shad but finally found enough to fish with and when we got out the mouth of the creek the wind was blowing so dang hard I couldn't do anything with my aluminum boat. Maybe next time!!