Search Fishin.com

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by bsg2121 View Post
    Hoping this cooler weather changes it up a bit. In a good way! Less than a wk!
    Really thinking about going back down next week, but may save the trip for the week after. Good luck.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by thunderstorm View Post
    Really thinking about going back down next week, but may save the trip for the week after. Good luck.
    Well basshawk78 said he would be there today to 16th. Then i will be there so we should be able to get more current info to help with your decision. Sort of wish i was going one week later. We are getting close and this cool weather is setting it up.

Post Thanks / Like
    Just curious if anyone has any updates with the cooler weather, rain and water temps?

Post Thanks / Like
    Just curious if anyone has any updates with the cooler weather, rain and water temps?
    with as much rain as we've had the past 2 days it's hard to say how much the lake will rise. water temps 74 this morning.
    zero jumps
    otherwise fish bit good
    Likes thunderstorm, peter, aps71285 liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    Tose ofyou who have been catching fish recently, any fish moving up into the creeks yet or is most of the fishing still main lake areas??

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by stripernut1 View Post
    with as much rain as we've had the past 2 days it's hard to say how much the lake will rise. water temps 74 this morning.
    zero jumps
    otherwise fish bit good
    Thx buddy. Good info. We are going to start pulling bait and keep our heads on a swivel to start......if we can get enough action we will definitely chase jumps. I will be there wed late so i might ask for one more report before we go out Thursday am and i will report in daily. Thx fishing friends!

Post Thanks / Like
    Thx buddy. Good info. We are going to start pulling bait and keep our heads on a swivel to start......if we can get enough action we will definitely chase jumps. I will be there wed late so i might ask for one more report before we go out Thursday am and i will report in daily. Thx fishing friends!
    Good luck. We decided to wait til next Monday.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by luvtohunt View Post
    Tose ofyou who have been catching fish recently, any fish moving up into the creeks yet or is most of the fishing still main lake areas??
    Yes, some fish have moved into the creeks now. I don't know if they will stay. Water quality is much better there right now. Some fish have moved up too. Saw two smalll jumps but you can get that on any given day if the conditions are right. They looked like the really young fish from the three heads I saw.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Duayne View Post
    Yes, some fish have moved into the creeks now. I don't know if they will stay. Water quality is much better there right now. Some fish have moved up too. Saw two smalll jumps but you can get that on any given day if the conditions are right. They looked like the really young fish from the three heads I saw.
    Thanks Duane. Better news. I have been getting tired of looking at the bottom in the Dam area. Time for a change of scenery.

Post Thanks / Like
    Planned to fish several days but only got out Saturday morning due to family obligations that came up.
    Pulled shiners in greasy and pumpkin for about half the day. Had only 1 pull down and several baits bit in half just below the head. Water temp was 76 and we did not see any jumps. Marked a lot of bait in the mouth of greasy all in the 30 ft range. Talked to several guys who all seemed to struggle this past weekend. I will be back fishing this Friday and saturday and will post any results good or bad.

Good luck

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by BassHawk78 View Post
    Planned to fish several days but only got out Saturday morning due to family obligations that came up.
    Pulled shiners in greasy and pumpkin for about half the day. Had only 1 pull down and several baits bit in half just below the head. Water temp was 76 and we did not see any jumps. Marked a lot of bait in the mouth of greasy all in the 30 ft range. Talked to several guys who all seemed to struggle this past weekend. I will be back fishing this Friday and saturday and will post any results good or bad.

Good luck
    Did we talk at the fuel pier sunday morning?
    i spoke with a gentleman that planned to fish all week but said he had to leave early.
    if so, very nice to meet you, if not , i look forward to maybe running in to each other in the furutre

Post Thanks / Like
    Stripernut1, that was not me at the fuel pier Sunday. Hope to see you on the water! Have you been fishing shiners or catching bait? I’m hoping to net some this weekend.