Search Fishin.com

Thread: Khashoggi ?

Post Thanks / Like

Khashoggi ?

has anyone given a reason why they wanted to kill him?
    thanks

Post Thanks / Like

reporter

He was not an american,but he was a permanent resident. He worked a lot for washinton post, he also appeared on a lot of sunday morning talk shows. A lot of reporting was about coroption of the saudi government, and human rights violations. Now some nations have a free press, almost like what we had, and some leaders don't care for that idea. He was an advocate of free speech, and open government. So he elininated. It's dangerous in some countrys to be a reporter. Most of the world press knew what happened, and few defended the saudi the action. Yes I'm almost describing our situation. But I don't have that much time to worry about it, but some of us should think about what calling the media dangerous threat,and cracking down on them by using the term "false"news means

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by kygorski View Post
    He was not an american,but he was a permanent resident. He worked a lot for washinton post, he also appeared on a lot of sunday morning talk shows. A lot of reporting was about coroption of the saudi government, and human rights violations. Now some nations have a free press, almost like what we had, and some leaders don't care for that idea. He was an advocate of free speech, and open government. So he elininated. It's dangerous in some countrys to be a reporter. Most of the world press knew what happened, and few defended the saudi the action. Yes I'm almost describing our situation. But I don't have that much time to worry about it, but some of us should think about what calling the media dangerous threat,and cracking down on them by using the term "false"news means
    He was a billionaire activist, arms dealer/ reporter. He had a lot of knowledge of the inner workings of the Saudi govt. He was revealing their corruption.