Search Fishin.com

Post Thanks / Like

High school tournament

Does anyone know if there’s a high school tournament Saturday (10/27) going out of Halcombs Landing on Cumberland?

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by BASSMAN1214 View Post
    Does anyone know if there’s a high school tournament Saturday (10/27) going out of Halcombs Landing on Cumberland?
    Oh I'm sure there is along with the other 37 tournaments that will go out of that ramp. And the 28 that will go out of Pumpkin Creek and the 25 that will go out of Jamestown and the 47 out of Conley and the..............................well hopefully your getting the picture. Tournaments literally make me GAG anymore and it's destroying the fishing in Kentucky in my opinion.
    Likes DogFood, Wormin liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    I am about 99% sure there is a high school tournament going out of Halcomb's Landing (dam ramp) Saturday 10/27. I recently started mentoring a member of the Taylor County High School fishing team. If my memory is correct when we were on Cumberland last weekend he said he had an event coming up this weekend. I have no idea how many boats are expected.

Post Thanks / Like

Gene

Quote Originally Posted by R19 View Post
    I am about 99% sure there is a high school tournament going out of Halcomb's Landing (dam ramp) Saturday 10/27. I recently started mentoring a member of the Taylor County High School fishing team. If my memory is correct when we were on Cumberland last weekend he said he had an event coming up this weekend. I have no idea how many boats are expected.
    There is one out of halcombs landing tommorow & it's 80 boats. Also I know there is a lot of pressure on the lake, but what about some of the striper boats on the lake? I striper fish every spring at night & i never keep a fish. As soon as i see one die it's over for me. Hows that for a bass tournament guy that is also a catch & release striper fishermen too? Guess all bass boaters ain't that bad. lol