Search Fishin.com

Thread: Jew?

Post Thanks / Like

Jew?

why do yankees hate Jews?
    i never saw or heard anyone from my area say anything bad about them other than that they were tight or stingy.
    i'm pretty tight so i thought that was ok.

Post Thanks / Like

WASPS

Who knows? They hate blacks as well. next come the catholics.Some of them are just narrow minded. I myself in some ways admire the Jews have many people who donate to charities, and social programs. Yes they know the value of a buck, so what? when I was in the service I had fairly close friend who a jew. We had a jewish soldier who lived in NYC who never even had a drivers license. He said he didn't need a car. He was assigned as a platoon officers driver..This guy was just a funny friendly person, So for a week the officer drove him around teaching him to drive.In a week he turned out to be a darn good driver. the officer had agreat time of it also, saying he learned to be a chaufer..Iused to think that there also were some good muslems, but that is changing.

Post Thanks / Like
    just saw a documentary that said henry ford was a big fan of hitler and was very antisemitic.
    maybe he influenced a lot of yankees.
    now i know why i don't like ford cars and trucks besides their poor quality.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by kygorski View Post
    Who knows? They hate blacks as well. next come the catholics.Some of them are just narrow minded. Iused to think that there also were some good muslems, but that is changing.
    You're stereotyping people then saying that they are the narrow minded ones? smh

Oh well, Happy Thanksgiving to all
    Likes jcb liked this post