Search Fishin.com

Thread: Black Friday

Post Thanks / Like

Black Friday

Is there gonna be a Black Friday Tourney this year on Green and also any tourneys the saturday after Black Friday on Green

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by teebass11 View Post
    Is there gonna be a Black Friday Tourney this year on Green and also any tourneys the saturday after Black Friday on Green
    Still no answer? Has anybody heard anything about a Black Friday tourney on Green this year

Post Thanks / Like
    I don't really know the answer about the black friday tournament. I have never fish it because I always work black friday but I am pretty sure I know the person who host it. I will reach out to him and see what he has to say...

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by R19 View Post
    I don't really know the answer about the black friday tournament. I have never fish it because I always work black friday but I am pretty sure I know the person who host it. I will reach out to him and see what he has to say...
    Thank u...The reason I need to know we would rather fish Green but If they aren't having the Black Friday this year then we have to go to Plan B...I really appreciate the help, sorry you cant be there it is always a good tournament and is done well

Post Thanks / Like
    We will be having the black friday tourny on green. Ill be posting the details this week. Sorry i havent gotten to it yet but there are a lot of new hoops to jump through with insurance and what not. There absokutely 100% will be a tournament though

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Fishin is life View Post
    We will be having the black friday tourny on green. Ill be posting the details this week. Sorry i havent gotten to it yet but there are a lot of new hoops to jump through with insurance and what not. There absokutely 100% will be a tournament though
    Sounds great, looking forward to seeing you guys again and hopefully catch some fish...Thanks