Search Fishin.com

Post Thanks / Like

Probably the last post

I'm going into hospice monday, the cancer is finally taking away vital parts of my well being. it's been almost 4 years since I was dianosed. I know I liked to start some contrary posts, butat least some of them got some interesting conversation. And some of themof them were useful to guys who liked to fish and they liked some. I started fishing when I was 8 years old, had fishing liscences in probaby15 states and canada, I starte posting here many years ago,using three diiderent names. I had fun doing it then it became a way to keep in touch with the sport I dearly loved. from cane pole and fly fishing to deep water trolling. So thanks to many of you, you didn't know it but yu were part of my life. So the bestof times to all you guys, friends and enemies. It's been a heck of a run, have a blessed christmas and good luck to you in the years o com, adios, good bye and and all that other stuff. I always wanted but never need anything.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by kygorski View Post
    I'm going into hospice monday, the cancer is finally taking away vital parts of my well being. it's been almost 4 years since I was dianosed. I know I liked to start some contrary posts, butat least some of them got some interesting conversation. And some of themof them were useful to guys who liked to fish and they liked some. I started fishing when I was 8 years old, had fishing liscences in probaby15 states and canada, I starte posting here many years ago,using three diiderent names. I had fun doing it then it became a way to keep in touch with the sport I dearly loved. from cane pole and fly fishing to deep water trolling. So thanks to many of you, you didn't know it but yu were part of my life. So the bestof times to all you guys, friends and enemies. It's been a heck of a run, have a blessed christmas and good luck to you in the years o com, adios, good bye and and all that other stuff. I always wanted but never need anything.
    . Sorry to hear the cancer is being so rough on you my friend, I have followed your post for years, your life reminds me of my own in so many ways, I never got to meet you, but I can say I’m one of the many that love you, and the reason I can say I love you, is because I love Jesus, and the Bible says, how can I love Jesus whom I have not seen, if I don’t love my brothers whom I have seen. Remember as many people that love you, none loves you like Jesus does, I would assume where you have been sick for so long that you have talked with Jesus many times, but if i’m Wrong I would like to tell you what a life long friend of mine told me, my friend was a preacher, we fished together many years, he got brain cancer and it took his life as we know it, but the last words he ever said to me before he pass to the other side of life was, my friend don’t let the devil cheat you out of heaven, may the Good Lord bless you my friend...

Post Thanks / Like
    If you remember, you sold me your downriggers, and we met in Somerset some years ago. You ask me if I wanted the Nissan 4 hp 4-stroke because it was not running at the time. I said sure, and I brought it home and fixed the issues it had. I still have it, and it has never fail to this point. I appreciated the kindness at the time, and every time I use it, I think about your gift. I have followed your posts from time to time, and I have agreed with you on a lot of your view points. It must be tough in so many ways to be in your situation, but I am sure many of us will follow the same path with time. I only know one thing for sure in my life, and that is God made this big universe and allowed His Son to die on the Cross for my sins. If I fail him, what a fool I am. You will be in my wife's and my prayers. Thanks for your generosity and all informative posts through the years. Bonefish
    Likes waterdog101 liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    Sorry to hear, sooner or later we will all meet again on the big lake in the sky. Hope they keep you comfortable at least.

Post Thanks / Like

Kygorski

I've read many of your posts over the years. Hope for nothing, but the best of care for you friend.

Post Thanks / Like
    Sorry to hear that as well. I wish you the best with what the future holds. God Bless you and thanks for all the banter over the years.

Post Thanks / Like
    You have and always will be with us, no matter where. I’ll bring the donuts when I come. You provide the coffee. Deal?
    Likes DJD, GeoFisher liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Dobe Mejuwa View Post
    You have and always will be with us, no matter where. I’ll bring the donuts when I come. You provide the coffee. Deal?
    Very kind words man. I respect that...

Post Thanks / Like
    God Bless

Post Thanks / Like
    Just tuned in to the off topics board.

Very sorry to hear ("goes without sayin"). Makes me sad. We'll be thinking about you.

Your 3,302 plus posts remain so you'll still be havin your "say".

If you can figure out how to send some of us some fishin tips we would really appreciate that.
    Maybe just a hunch or an inkling every now and then would be even better.

Peter

Post Thanks / Like

Cancer ***** but you are a good guy. Sorry to hear this

Quote Originally Posted by kygorski View Post
    Hope the hospice people can ease your pain Sir. Take care man.

Post Thanks / Like

Hospice

I sincerely hope your pain is gone, and you are in a better place.