Search Fishin.com

Thread: A little humor

Post Thanks / Like

A little humor

This guy everyone new as Geo, walked in a bar just before 10m, this pretty blonde lady was sitting at the bar watching the 10 o’clock news, a guy was standing on the roof of a building thinking of jumping off, Geo said to the blonde, I bet he jumps and she said I bet 20.00 bucked he don’t, Geo said it’s a bet and a second later the guy jumps off the roof, the blonde said here is your money you won, Geo said no I can’t take your money, to be fare with you, I watched this earlier today on the 5m news, I already new he jumped, and the blond said I watched it to, but I didn’t think he would jump twice.
    Likes Moveon, DJD liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    Here’s another good one, these three ladies from different areas of the country, died at the same time and got to Heaven at the same time, now St. Peter was the guard at the pearly gates, as he let the three ladies in he said we have only one rule that you must obey, and the rule is don’t step on the ducks, and there were ducks everywhere, the second day there one of the ladies stepped on a duck, St. Peter chained her to the ugliest man anyone ever saw and said your punishment for stepping on the duck is spending forever chained to this man, about a week later another one of the three women stepped on another duck, she to was chained to another ugly man just as ugly as the first one, so this really made the other woman be very careful when she moved around, and she made it a full year without stepping on a duck, then one day she saw St. Peter coming toward her leading one of the most handsome man she had ever seen, and walked up and chained her to him and walked off, as St. Peter was walking off she said what did I ever do to be chained to such a handsome man and the handsome man said, lady I don’t know what you did but all I did was step on a ducks back...
    Likes DJD liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    A blond gets on an airplane going to Chicago she went to first class and set down the flight attendant told her she was in coach and had to move. She said I'm blond and I'm beautiful I'm not moving the attendant thought maybe she would be more responsive to the copilot so she went into the cabin and told her story, the copilot went out and told her she had to move. same answer she is blond and she is beautiful and she isn't moving. The copilot goes into the cabin and tells the pilot he has to call security. The pilot says let me talk to her, he goes out and talks to her she gets up and moves to her assigned seat in coach. The pilot returns to the cabin and the attendant and copilot ask the pilot how did you do that. The pilot explains his wife is blond and he know how to talk blond, so he said I asked her if she was going to Chicago and she said yes, the pilot said you need to set in coach first class doesn't go to Chicago.
    Likes Moveon, DJD, GeoFisher liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    Redhead gets on the airliner and sits down beside me. Plane takes off, we're up at full altitude and they start serving drinks.

Just then the pilot comes on the intercom and says. "Folks we will be 1 hour late to our destination as we just lost 1 of our 3 engines to low oil pressure.

The redhead says: " Well, I took an early flight so I'm okay".

20 minutes later the pilot reports "We just lost engine number 2, so with the engine we have left we will be 3 hours late".

The redhead says: "This pilot is going to make me late. If we lose one more engine we'll be up here all day".
    Likes Moveon, DJD liked this post