Alright fellas i have the 2019 schedule for the season i went ahead and changed the name from meade county bass association to meade breck so there is no confusion. THIS IS AN OPEN TOURNAMENT you do not have to reside in meade or breck counties to fish. 65$ per tournament (5$ angler of the year 10$ big fish 10$ classic) you must be signed in 15 minutes prior to launch time NO EXCEPTIONS. A livewell check will be done before anybody launches. You will be assigned an ID card with a number and you will write your partner on that card you must have your partner wrote down by the 3rd tournament you fish unless you are fishing by yourself and you will be fishing the classic with that partner. You can have as many substitutes as you want till the classic.
There will be 8 day tournaments and 4 nights with one of the 7 being an optional makeup if needed and one makeup only. Need to fish atleast 6 to qualify or 600 points. (50 points for paying entry fee and 50 points for 1st place) you can pay up to 1 tournament forward. All tournaments will be Eastern Standard Time
DAYS
March-2nd rough river state ramp 7am-3pm EST
March-23rd rough river state ramp 7am-3pm EST
April-6th rough river state ramp 7am-3pm EST
April-20th rough river state ramp 7am-3pm EST
May-11th Nolin lake moutardier ramp 6:30am-3pm EST
May-18th Nolin lake moutardier ramp 6:30am-3pm EST
September-14th (make up or scheduled) 6:30am-3pm EST
(((((September-21st (MAKE UP ONLY) Rough River State Ramp 6:30am-3pm EST))))
October-5th rough river state ramp 6:30am-3pm EST
October- 19th&20th (classic) Rough River State Ramp 6:30am-3pm EST
NIGHTS
June-8th rough river state ramp 8pm-3am EST
June-22nd rough river state ramp 8pm-3am EST
July-13th rough river state ramp 8pm-3am EST
July-27th rough river state ramp 8pm-3am EST

5 fish 1 slot

due to conflicts of interest I had to move the tournaments off the river and went ahead and put it on Nolin sorry for the confusion

if you have any questions you can call or text me (Alec) 270-750-0532
Hope to see you guys on the water