Search Fishin.com

Technonorb Guest

Great Fishing show the 19th

If you're looking for something to do Saturday the 19th come up to the Event Center in Lawrenceburg Indiana right on the river for a great fish/boat and tackled show. Best thing about this show is there are only a couple of boat dealers and a ton of hand craft lure makers, rod makers and tackle people the way the boat shows used to be. If you don't have anything goin on it would be well worth your while. Right on the river at Walnut and High St. Sorry but don't have event center website but I'm sure you can find it on Lawrenceburg Indiana web site. Let me know if you're coming and would like to meet and tell a few lies lol.

Technonorb Guest

Post Thanks / Like

Yup!

I plan on going for sure! I have never been, but I’ve heard a lot of good things about this show. I even plan on bringing some of my bass team anglers in hopes that they can meet the pro’s in attendance.

Technonorb Guest

Great Show

Speakers and Pros are very approachable from what I understand. Sure you'll enjoy the show. Let me know what you thought when you get back twise7.

Post Thanks / Like

Pretty Good!

I braved the snow covered roads this morning and made a trip up to Lawrenceburg. I really enjoyed all of the mom and Pop tackle vendors. All of them are super nice people with top notch baits. Though it was a little small, it was exactly what I wanted out of a fishing show - rods, reels, a handful of FISHING boats, a couple of beef jerky booths, and a wide array of homemade baits. Will definitely go back next year and if you’re looking for a fishing show that actually has “fishing” related items and seminars...give this one a try.

Technonorb Guest

Tri State outdoor show

I went yesterday and dug out today lol I think this was the 3rd year and it keeps getting bigger and better every year. This was first year that had a lot of hunting booths but my buddies loved that surprise. have never been to a show where pros and speakers are more accessible.

Yesterday was packed... what was it like today?

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Technonorb View Post
    I went yesterday and dug out today lol I think this was the 3rd year and it keeps getting bigger and better every year. This was first year that had a lot of hunting booths but my buddies loved that surprise. have never been to a show where pros and speakers are more accessible.

Yesterday was packed... what was it like today?
    I’m thinking the snow had a lot of people scared off. I got there at 11:00 AM and seemed like only a couple dozen people were in attendance. By the time I left at 2:00 PM there were a lot more people though.