Search Fishin.com

Post Thanks / Like

Covington Catholic High School looking for boat volunteers

Hi - we are looking for boat volunteers for the Covington Catholic High School Bass Fishing team. We are running the Cov Cath & Notre Dame Academy programs together this year to pool our resources, but we still need 2-3 boat volunteers for each tournament listed below due to high interest from the students. We will reimburse our volunteers for their expenses. Below are the lakes where we have upcoming tournaments planned. If you can help out our High School teams, please contact Coach Pete at

salkowskip@ndapandas.org

or Coach Robb at

Rschneeman@covcath.org

lakes:
    3/16 - Taylorsville
    3/23 - Cumberland
    3/30 - Cumberland
    4/6 - Cumberland (tenative)
    4/13 - Cave Run
    4/27 - Cumberland
    5/4 - Cumberland (tenative)
    Likes GeoFisher, shortkid liked this post

Technonorb Guest

Cov Cath Tourney fishing

Is there a reason you aren't interested in local Tri State tourneys? I would look at fishing and volunteering more local tournaments.

Sad to see no responses in 5 days on here. Maybe contact local guides, they may donate their time or know someone who would.

Good Luck and great to see teen interest in fishing!

Technonorb Guest

Cov Cath

I can't believe you have not got 1 response. I would be glad for you to use my Boat it is a Ranger Reata 190 with a 150 Merc and good electronics.

It is a Fisk/Ski Boat so not Traditional Bass Boat but will do the job. Let me know if I can help. Thanks Tech

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Technonorb View Post
    Is there a reason you aren't interested in local Tri State tourneys? I would look at fishing and volunteering more local tournaments.

Sad to see no responses in 5 days on here. Maybe contact local guides, they may donate their time or know someone who would.

Good Luck and great to see teen interest in fishing!
    Hi - there aren't too many tourneys in the Tri-State area....I can think of only 4 NKY schools that even have teams. Plus the major tourneys and the KHSAA Regional Tournament are on Lake Cumberland, so we try to fish that as much as possible since we are competing with schools who can fish it every day because they live there.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Technonorb View Post
    I can't believe you have not got 1 response. I would be glad for you to use my Boat it is a Ranger Reata 190 with a 150 Merc and good electronics.

It is a Fisk/Ski Boat so not Traditional Bass Boat but will do the job. Let me know if I can help. Thanks Tech
    Yes! we can always use the help. If you can shoot Coach Robb an email, that would be great!