Search Fishin.com

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Post Thanks / Like

Cumberland River Striper

Striper fishing on the section of the river you describe will be great in September.

Post Thanks / Like
    Jay your a smart man, may want to hire a guide that fishes the river and tell him what you are planing and he may be able to point you in the right direction.
    Likes GeoFisher liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by luvtohunt View Post
    That train of thought is what’s wrong with forums like these. Guys come looking for advice and someone misinterprets it for competition. It’s the very reason these sites die honestly. Guy wasn’t asking for anyone’s hotspot, just if anyone had any advice or if they had knowledge. People that won’t give advice to those venturing into something new are not helping the sport any at all!!
    This is exactly why youtube fishing channels have gotten so big. New anglers are looking for advice and tips they aren't getting elsewhere. Fishing can only benefit and grow from helping each other. Your not going to ruin fishing for yourself by giving a bait suggestion, or general location out here and there. We can all learn and grow as anglers by helping each other from time to time. No angler does things exactly the same way.
    Likes peter liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by chuckconder View Post
    So what you’re asking is for everyone to give you their favorite spots. Tips on how to catch the fish in those spots and then you’re going to record your fishing trip. Then air those spots and your catch out to your audience.

It doesn’t matter to me I’m just amazed how relaxed this forum has become. 5 years ago a pic of a smallie and mention of the duck pond got you crucified.

You just asked for the keys to the mansion and got it. I hope the trip goes well and I’m looking forward to seeing the footage.

Tight lines!!
    All the crazies, except for me are Gone.........

Magic, Ping me about some good areas for walleyes down there. I caught them pretty much every time I went.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Wormin View Post
    Jay your a smart man, may want to hire a guide that fishes the river and tell him what you are planing and he may be able to point you in the right direction.
    Yea, and there is a guy that has a cabin down the river, that does tow services for folks. your 4 some can stay at that place, and boom, have tow services, etc, etc, etc.

I will look for the phone number, to see if I can find it.
    Likes Wormin liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    That should be a good stretch to fish for the months given. I hope you all hook into a few, I would love to see the footage.