Search Fishin.com

Post Thanks / Like

Oil Prices Rising after Iran attacks Oil Tankers

Iran has attacked two oil tankers in the Persian Gulf and the result is the immediate rise of oil prices.

Evidently, Iran is tired of the US Embargo and Sanctions after the US renigged on the US and Iranian Agreement. Trump nixed the agreement that Obama's administration had with Iran's leader.

Just as in WWII when Japan got embargoed by the USA and British and ended up attacking Pearl Harbor the Iranian's are fed up with US Sanctions and are starting to attack oil tankers going though the strategic Straigts of Hormouth.

Better batten down the hatches boys and girls as it's going to be a rough ride if this continues to escalate.

https://www.cnn.com/2019/06/13/inves...muz/index.html

https://www.cnn.com/middleeast/live-...ntl/index.html

Post Thanks / Like

Iran's boats fired surface to air missile at US Drone

A US Drone airplane was flying overhead and taking pictures of the Iranian boats that were removing a limpet mine from the side of one of the struck tankers. The boat crew fired a missile at the US Drone and missed.

The US also is reporting that when another tanker ship tried to help the stricken tanker that the Iranian boats surrounded the vessel and prevented it from towing the stricken vessel to a safe port.

I'm wondering why the US is letting Iran get by with this bs.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Moveon View Post
    Iran has attacked two oil tankers in the Persian Gulf and the result is the immediate rise of oil prices.

Evidently, Iran is tired of the US Embargo and Sanctions after the US renigged on the US and Iranian Agreement. Trump nixed the agreement that Obama's administration had with Iran's leader.

Just as in WWII when Japan got embargoed by the USA and British and ended up attacking Pearl Harbor the Iranian's are fed up with US Sanctions and are starting to attack oil tankers going though the strategic Straigts of Hormouth.

Better batten down the hatches boys and girls as it's going to be a rough ride if this continues to escalate.

https://www.cnn.com/2019/06/13/inves...muz/index.html

https://www.cnn.com/middleeast/live-...ntl/index.html
    Fake News......

Oil did spike up a little with the Iranian Bull Shittery.......but World Oil is still down from last month........Down by about 10% or more, maybe.

I ain't skared......

https://markets.businessinsider.com/...ies/oil-prices

Post Thanks / Like
    We are less oil dependent than we were before.

My gut says Iran is posturing, think they can negotiate sanctions from a power position.

I think if it continues, Iran will experience “ temporary periods of evening fireworks, and related utility interruptions”.

I sincerely doubt we’ll see or need boots on the ground. Just a few friendly fly byes will I’m sure give Iranian leaders a new prospective for a peaceful diplomatic way forward.
    Likes dragmerc, GeoFisher liked this post

Post Thanks / Like

Iran is asking for it now

Quote Originally Posted by Dobe Mejuwa View Post
    We are less oil dependent than we were before.

My gut says Iran is posturing, think they can negotiate sanctions from a power position.

I think if it continues, Iran will experience “ temporary periods of evening fireworks, and related utility interruptions”.

I sincerely doubt we’ll see or need boots on the ground. Just a few friendly fly byes will I’m sure give Iranian leaders a new prospective for a peaceful diplomatic way forward.
    Iran shot down a US Drone over the Persian Gulf today. I wish we would stop messing around with Iran and blow them away. This is the second US Drone that Iran or it's proxies in Yemen have shot down and they fired a surface to air missile at another US Drone not long ago. Then there is the two tankers that were attacked with Limpet Mines as well as four other oil tankers that were attacked. Missiles have been shot into US Bases in Iraq.

I don't know about you guys but I wish we would send some missiles into Iran and give them a message back.

Iran is telling the news media that they have ballistic missiles that can take out the US Air Craft Carriere. Now we know that China brags about having these type of missile too. I'm not sure if they can take out a carrier but it makes one pause.

I think that Trump won't go to war with Iran even though Bolten and others will push Trump to fight Iran. I've not been a fan of Iran and wanted to go to war with Iran for a long time myself. Ever since they attacked the US Embassy and held our US Diplomats hostage for almost a year. We should have gone to war with Iran back them.

Post Thanks / Like
    moveon, you are a complex individual...never know which side of subject you're going to be on.
    i guess that's a good thing.
    as for response to drone strike, trump can't win either way.
    i think it's good he's taking his time to decide on response.
    i would hate to lose one of our soldiers to get rid of any muslim.

Post Thanks / Like

I'm proWe environment and pro guns and military too

Quote Originally Posted by dragmerc View Post
    moveon, you are a complex individual...never know which side of subject you're going to be on.
    i guess that's a good thing.
    as for response to drone strike, trump can't win either way.
    i think it's good he's taking his time to decide on response.
    i would hate to lose one of our soldiers to get rid of any muslim.
    Yes I'm complex and have different views on things.

That is why it's hard to label people. We are all more complex and have different views on different subjects.

I woke up today to the news that an oil refinery the East Coast of the USA was on fire. My first thought was it was a sabotage act. Timing is every thing. I read that Trump called off an attack on Iran this morning. I'm not sure if that is good or bad. Remembering the history of WWII when we appeased Hitler hoping he would stop what he was doing. And in my life I've seen first hand how trying to ignore a bully doesn't work. You have to confront a bully and stop them or they will continue to bully people. I found that you have to beat them at their own game to stop them.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Moveon View Post
    Yes I'm complex and have different views on things.

That is why it's hard to label people. We are all more complex and have different views on different subjects.

I woke up today to the news that an oil refinery the East Coast of the USA was on fire. My first thought was it was a sabotage act. Timing is every thing. I read that Trump called off an attack on Iran this morning. I'm not sure if that is good or bad. Remembering the history of WWII when we appeased Hitler hoping he would stop what he was doing. And in my life I've seen first hand how trying to ignore a bully doesn't work. You have to confront a bully and stop them or they will continue to bully people. I found that you have to beat them at their own game to stop them.
    HM...........interesting. Maybe there is something to the thought about sabotage......

Post Thanks / Like

During WWI we rounded up the German Americans

Quote Originally Posted by GeoFisher View Post
    HM...........interesting. Maybe there is something to the thought about sabotage......
    During WWII we rounded up Japanese Americans. The fifth columnist is/are always a danger IMHO.

I'm interested in knowing what caused the fire at that refinery. This happened about the same time that Trump was deciding on whether to attack Iran or not. The news media is talking about how Iran would conduct an asymmetrical war using proxies all over the middle east.

It might just be a coincidence but the timing and the things going on around the world happens for reasons.

The USA and Britain both imposed oil embargoes on Japan right before Japan attacked the USA at Pearl Harbor.

Mean While we are getting more rain today. it's pouring down here in Evansville, IN