Search Fishin.com

Post Thanks / Like

Tucker's Lake and Riggs Lake

I received this email and at the request of the Sender I have posted it here.
    Peter, Fishin.com

Please note that Tucker Lake in Jeffersontown Kentucky is no longer a public lake. It has been a private lake for over 15 years now, and is owned by the homeowners who surround it. Fishing is not allowed, as the lake is 90 feel deep and people have drowned in there. We pay an exorbitant amount of money for insurance due to the liability of the lake, and we ask that no one be encouraged to fish here. You will definitely be asked to leave.

By the way, Riggs Lake is no longer public either, and they did not sell their property to St Michaels Church either. It appears that way because you have to go to the rear of the church parking lot to enter the private lake area. However, it is gated and locked. I wouldn’t encourage anyone to fish in there either, as it is marked “no trespassing”.

Just letting you know so you can post to your website.

Thanks

Barbara Rodgers
    Crystal Waters Way HOA
    Board Recording Secretary

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by peter View Post
    I received this email and at the request of the Sender I have posted it here.
    Peter, Fishin.com

Please note that Tucker Lake in Jeffersontown Kentucky is no longer a public lake. It has been a private lake for over 15 years now, and is owned by the homeowners who surround it. Fishing is not allowed, as the lake is 90 feel deep and people have drowned in there. We pay an exorbitant amount of money for insurance due to the liability of the lake, and we ask that no one be encouraged to fish here. You will definitely be asked to leave.

By the way, Riggs Lake is no longer public either, and they did not sell their property to St Michaels Church either. It appears that way because you have to go to the rear of the church parking lot to enter the private lake area. However, it is gated and locked. I wouldn’t encourage anyone to fish in there either, as it is marked “no trespassing”.

Just letting you know so you can post to your website.

Thanks

Barbara Rodgers
    Crystal Waters Way HOA
    Board Recording Secretary
    It used to be a pay lake in the 70's , i caught some nice cats out of there when I was a kid

Post Thanks / Like
    Wow 90ft deep, I'd have never guessed that! The sound of the train going by at night and the smell of bugs frying on your Coleman. Memories.