Search Fishin.com

Post Thanks / Like

Looking for recommendation for depth finder

I'm looking for suggestions for a fish finder to use on the front if my 16' aluminum fishing boat. It's an aluminum bass boat with a 70hp, nothing fancy. I have an older humminbird on the console looking for something a little better for the trolling front. Id like to keep the budget for the finder and trolling mounted transducer under $300. I'd be fine with a used one if someone could point me in the right direction. Thanks!

Post Thanks / Like

Exclamation I have a suggestion ....

Quote Originally Posted by CaveDweller View Post
    I'm looking for suggestions for a fish finder to use on the front if my 16' aluminum fishing boat. It's an aluminum bass boat with a 70hp, nothing fancy. I have an older humminbird on the console looking for something a little better for the trolling front. Id like to keep the budget for the finder and trolling mounted transducer under $300. I'd be fine with a used one if someone could point me in the right direction. Thanks!
    Contact Brian @ BBG Marine .... tell him what your budget is, where you intend to mount the transducer, what functions you "have to have" in the unit, and he will tell you what units fit the bill .... then it's all a matter of choosing the brand.

https://bbgmarine.com/

888-570-0916 (ask for Brian)

You can tell him I sent you from "this" website, but it won't get you a bigger discount. LOL !!! (he doesn't know me from this website, and I haven't done business with him ... he's just very popular with the members of a Crappie website I belong to, because of his prices and customer service)
    Likes CaveDweller liked this post