The summer of 2019 is going great with lots of fun fishing trips, we catch lots of different species of fish on my backcountry variety mixed bag trips, the highlight fish are Seatrout, Snook, Black Drum and Redfish, but other good fish we catch more numbers of include Mangrove Snapper, Jack Crevalle, Ladyfish, Whiting, Pompano, and always some surprise catches too, this year some of the unexpected fish we have caught include Permit, Bonefish, Sharks, Scorpion Fish,Mutton Snapper, Horse Eye Jacks, and Cutlass Fish. Summer can have high species variety as some of the more sub tropical Florida species move a little further north during the warm time of year. Long time repeat clients from Georgia out with me recently on a father son trip caught lots of the different fish types top off by a pair of Photo and Release Snook, both on light tackle with big battles, fast work on photos to always get fish back in the water quick especially in summer with warm water and lower oxygen levels, son Lance with a 28”linesider…………

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	July2019 Lance Snook.jpg 
Views:	153 
Size:	146.9 KB 
ID:	19095

………..and father Tory had to get a bigger one with a 29” Snook……………

Name:	July2019 Tory Snook.jpg 
Views:	153 
Size:	74.6 KB 
ID:	19096

Local Central Florida repeat clients from Mt. Dora came out again on a Seatrout targeting trip with live baitfish, also catching some good size Jack Crevalle and Snapper, Mike with one of his better Speckled Trout …………..

Name:	July2019 MikeTrout.jpg 
Views:	156 
Size:	123.6 KB 
ID:	19097

…………….and Tim with another nice Seatrout……………..

Name:	July2019 TimTrout.jpg 
Views:	151 
Size:	121.1 KB 
ID:	19098

One of my trips was part of the Florida honeymoon plans for a couple of newlyweds from North Dakota, Alicia with a nice Black Drum …………….

Name:	July2019 AliciaDrum.jpg 
Views:	155 
Size:	139.2 KB 
ID:	19099

………..and hubby Doug with another fun size Drum ……………….

Name:	July2019 DougDrum.jpg 
Views:	152 
Size:	132.0 KB 
ID:	19100

Jordan from Indianapolis caught one of the surprise fish which should not be this far north in Florida, a little Bonefish …………….

Name:	July2019 Jordan Bonefish.jpg 
Views:	150 
Size:	96.0 KB 
ID:	19101

Fun Friendly Light Tackle Fishing Adventures
Closest Saltwater Fishing to Orlando at New Smyrna Beach
Calm Water Indian River Backcountry
CHILDREN ALWAYS WELCOME – FAIR PRICES

CALL OR TEXT ME ANYTIME 386-689-3781
https://EdgewaterRiverGuide.com/orlando-fishing-guide

Capt.Michael Savedow