Search Fishin.com

Thread: Jumps

Post Thanks / Like

Jumps

My friends and I are heading to Cumberland next Wednesday. Was wandering if anyone has seen any jumps? Also if we can get any updates on the water temp and what depths the
    fish seem to be. one more is bait easy or hard to get?

Thanks
    Joe

Post Thanks / Like
    I have no idea but on a side note there is a couple thing I want to say about next week...

If the weatherman is correct it looks like we're in for some rain over the weekend and a cool down late or mid week of next week along with another possibility of rain late next week. As for me, I like the forecast for mid to late next week but some may not like it. I don't striper fish but I do bass fish and those dreary days when people question why you don't wait for better weather has always been my most productive days on Cumberland.

Next week there will be around 200 FLW boats running around on Cumberland. It's the Costa championship week. Right now today (10/24) the lake is off limits to them but official practice starts in a few days and the event is 10-31 thru 11-2. Saturday 11-2 will be the lightest day because they cut the field but the days leading up to that will have a lot of boats moving around. Tournament will be going out of Burnside and if I were betting money they majority of them will be running to the lower end. I suspect there will be several bass boat jumping around in every creek downstream from camp Earl Wallace.
    Likes GeoFisher, charley2, peter liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by R19 View Post
    the majority of them will be running to the lower end. I suspect there will be several bass boat jumping around in every creek downstream from camp Earl Wallace.
    Without a doubt.