Search Fishin.com

Post Thanks / Like

Ethanol free gas

Ethanol free gas is available at Spirit Gas station on overlook Rd in Taylorsville, KY - near Taylorsville Lake.
    Likes Wormin liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    Crickets gas station on 155 has it also. Fresh new pumps.

Post Thanks / Like
    I know of 3 different places in Adair County (none in the city limits of Columbia) where you can get non ethanol gas. I will post a link that list ethanol free stations all across the county. The page I will link is KY but you can go to the main page and look at other states. None the three station I know about in my home county are on this list but they do have non ethanol fuel. They get their fuel from White Oil in Campbellsville. Funny thing is White Oil also owns a Marathon station right next to their bulk plant and I don't see that station on the list either. I don't know how stations get on the link I am posting but I am sure there is several out there that just happen to not be on the list...

link to non ethanol gas stations...https://www.pure-gas.org/index.jsp?stateprov=KY

FYI about 10% ethanol fuel...The US government mandates a station does not have to advertise fuel having 10% or less ethanol. The overwhelming majority of stations across the United States sell 10% ethanol and do have any information at the pump that acknowledges it. Every once in a while you will see a pump that has a sticker the says "this fuel contains 10% ethanol". If you see that sticker the company has voluntarily put it on there because it is not mandatory they advertise if its 10% or less...this means we are buying it daily and don't even know it. Most of the time 10% ethanol is not an issues but when it comes to something that may be "seasonal" like a boat, motorcycle, lawn-mower, weed-eater, chainsaw etc it can be an issue. This is why I know where to get pure gas. I never store anything seasonal with ethanol fuel.
    Likes Brushawg liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    Hilltop Kash Market on Canton Rd in Cadiz has ethanol free gas & bait. A good local source for fishermen worth supporting if in the area.