Search Fishin.com

Post Thanks / Like

Anyone else see this video and say What?

https://www.cnn.com/videos/world/201...win-nr-vpx.cnn

Watch this video starting at 50 seconds and tell me if you see the American's getting bombed. Note the Dog running away from the fence just as the bombs start tof all. Maybe those are artillary shells or rockets from the helocopter which is filming from above. But I swear that those are our special forces that went up along that fence and then get the He(( blown up by a string of explosions.

At first I thought it was the enemy guys were were shooting but then I saw the dog running away from the fence. I'm surprised that non one was injured in those multiple blasts. But the President and the Defense Department are claming that no one was injured in the raid. Hummmmm?

https://www.cnn.com/videos/world/201...win-nr-vpx.cnn

Post Thanks / Like
    yea, i saw the dog before the bombs hit. maybe that's how the dog was injured instead bagdaddi's bomb? nowadays you never know what to believe when it comes to politics. i guess they could have had several dogs?

Post Thanks / Like

Who are those guys that get hit with the bombs?

Quote Originally Posted by dragmerc View Post
    yea, i saw the dog before the bombs hit. maybe that's how the dog was injured instead bagdaddi's bomb? nowadays you never know what to believe when it comes to politics. i guess they could have had several dogs?
    Do you think that those guys are US forces getting ready to breach the wall and go inside the compound? And if so do you think that any of them got hit by shrapnel in that bombing?

Trump said that we didn't have anybody hurt when he went on TV and told us about the raid. Then a few days later the General who's the head of the Joint Chief of Staffs said that two men and the dog suffered injuries in the tunnel when the electrical cables inside the tunnel were damaged and shocked those inside the tunnel. But they were not serious injuries and all have been released from the hospital.

I watched the video on CNN where they played it on the right side of the screen while someone on the left side of the screen was talking. You know how the put those split screens on the TV. I could not pay any attention to what was being said on the left side of the TV screen as all I could do was wonder who those guys were in the video that got bombed. I mean CNN must have played that video at least 15 to 20 times over and over again on the right side of the TV screen that day. It made me wonder why they were playing the same video over and over again without any comments about it. Well they did say that it was US guys trying to enter the compound a few times.

I think that they were trying to say that we must have had some injuries from friendly fire that was not mentioned by anyone. But the video speaks volumes to me.