Search Fishin.com

Post Thanks / Like

Photo to Cartoon

I learned of this site from Geofisher.
    It's pretty cool.

Y'all might enjoy doing this to your photo.

https://kusocartoon.com/photo-to-car...EdcQkQgek9vPw8

untitled.jpgCartoon catfish.jpg
    Likes GeoFisher, Wormin, riverrat12 liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    Definitely cool, last weeks flat, takes the jolly green giant affect away lol.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Likes Tyme2fish liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    ^^ Ho, ho, ho.^^
    Likes riverrat12 liked this post

Post Thanks / Like

That's pretty cool.

Quote Originally Posted by Tyme2fish View Post
    I learned of this site from Geofisher.
    It's pretty cool.

Y'all might enjoy doing this to your photo.

https://kusocartoon.com/photo-to-car...EdcQkQgek9vPw8

untitled.jpgCartoon catfish.jpg
    I like the effect of the cartoon picture. I'm not sure but I think that adobe photoshop lets you do something like that too.
    Likes GeoFisher liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    Mark and I.

Post Thanks / Like

Samsung Galaxy Note 4 photo filters

I was playing around on the internet yesterday using Youtube. I found a few videos about how to use some of the features on my smartphone. I knew about the filters on my camera app that came with the phone. But I didn't know that I could edit or download more filters. I had scrolled though the filters on the phone but never all the way down to the very end where the manage and download options were located. So I went to the download and found some new filters. The one that I found is very similar to the ones in the beginning of this thread. Cartoon like conversions of origional photos. Pretty cool indeed. Now I have to figure out how to upload the photo's from my smartphone into my Microsoft Surface Pro 4 computer. I think that the usb cable that I've used in the past kept me from doing this. I guess the type of usb cable does make a different in uploading photos into this stupid computer. I have at least 5 or 6 different usb cables with a regular USB connection on one end and a mini usb connection on the ohter end. And they may be micro usb connections as far as I know. There should be markings on these darn things to let people know what type of connection they are. Thankfully I can try a google search and figure this out.

Also discovered that I had to swipe down on my phone screen to change the options from charging to downloading files. There is a downloading photo option but that never does work when I'm trying to upload a phote on my phone into the computer. Not sure why. The computer's USB is a 3.1 type USB port. Not sure what type of USB cable I have but I found one that will work.

Had to make sure that after I uploaded the photos into the computer that I could find the director and file name later on. Noticed that the photo files are not shown as a photograph but instead it's shows the file name. This is in the Microsoft Windows 10 Ver 1903 version's photo app. I have Adobe Photoshop Elements 2018 but not sure where the photos are stored on my computer and when I choose to browse in fishin.com upload photos thing I could not locate the files. Due to the fact that I can't see the pictures in the computer screen and only see file folders dates and file names. I didn't save the photo with a name as I just saved it on my smartphone and let the smartphone give it the file name. My Bad.

Then later I noticed that I could not replicate a sketch like photo in my phone. I spent a hour trying to figure out how I made the photo. Turns out that after I took a regular photo I went into the smartphone's photo app and modified it using the sketch filter. I thought that I had chosen a filter before taking the picture but it was after I took the picture. Learned something new today.

The final result is below in the attached thumbnail.
    Last edited by Moveon; 12-04-2019 at 08:18 PM.