Search Fishin.com

Post Thanks / Like

Keep fishing or not ?

Last week I had a strange dream: I was being on a boat and suddenly the hook was getting stuck in my throat; and I felt an intense pain. Then I woke up and realized that this is what is happening to fish around the world. Now I have stopped fishing and also stopped eating meat altogether. (b/c animals are also being slaughtered alive and suffering). Now close your eyes and imagine the hook getting stuck in your throat, you'll probably feel how frightening it it and maybe you 'll do the same as me.

Wish you all best lucks !

Post Thanks / Like
    Fish on!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	nature_2d345ccc1e71bca23957e9144a08893e58598aae.jpg 
Views:	116 
Size:	65.6 KB 
ID:	19503  
    Likes Wormin liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Cutienho View Post
    Last week I had a strange dream: I was being on a boat and suddenly the hook was getting stuck in my throat; and I felt an intense pain. Then I woke up and realized that this is what is happening to fish around the world. Now I have stopped fishing and also stopped eating meat altogether. (b/c animals are also being slaughtered alive and suffering). Now close your eyes and imagine the hook getting stuck in your throat, you'll probably feel how frightening it it and maybe you 'll do the same as me.

Wish you all best lucks !
    If were I,I would fish the rest of the day then when I got off the water got get the hook cut out at the hospital
    Likes Wormin liked this post