Special Christmas Events

If you believe there is a God, the One and True God”, then you will agree He created the universe and all things within. From the very beginning God had a plan for the sinner to chose eternal life. If you do not believe what is written in the Bible that is your freedom of choice to do so. Either way, I want to say a few things about the “Birth of Christ”, since it is the time of year to celebrate His birth.

The Old Testament has a number of prophetic verses concerning the “Birth of Christ.” But my favorite verse is John 8:57 in the New Testament, “Then the Jews said to Him: You are not even fifty years old, and You claim to have seen Abraham? Jesus replied, ‘I assure you and most solemnly say to you, before Abraham was born, I am.’”

If you believe in the “One and True God”, then you accept the “True Master Mind” of physics and Math. Johannes Kepler, the great German astronomer, discovered the “Three Laws of Planetary Motion”, which allow aerospace engineers to take rockets and spacecraft into space. These software programs make it possible for accurate reproduction of the movement of the planets at any date and time in the universe from present to ancient biblical times. Planets move like clockwork through their ecliptic path so they can be trace back in time at any given point.

Planets do amazing things at times because planets rotate around the sun at different speeds in relation to each other. So in doing so, Planets can “travel”, “stop”, “make loops” and “change course”, at the same time coming into conjunction (lapping) with other stars and planets, for the very reason the earth’s speed is different from any one of the planets in the universe. This phenomenon is called “opposition” or “retrograde motion.” When this occurs, a planet can “stop moving” and “change direction” from west to east. It is like watching an object from a moving platform.

Accordingly to NASA’s “Starry Night” computer program, the following events happened in ancient biblical times.

If we go back to September 11, 3 B.C. between 6:15 P.M. and 7:49 P.M. in the computer program, we see Jupiter (King Planet) “crowning” (in conjunction) with Regulus (King Star), the brightest star in the constellation of Leo (“Leo the Lion”; Gen. 49:9-10 Judah, a lion cub; a Royal Scepter shall not depart from Judah). The constellation Virgo (the Virgin) follows Jupiter, rising in the constellation of Leo, clothed with the sun, with a “crescent” moon at her feet. This astrological event (sign) is the “Conception of Christ”—“Life starts at Conception.” This is what the Wise Men in Babylon saw “in the east.”

This is what John saw in chapter 12:1 in his dream… “And a great sign appeared in heaven, a woman clothed with the sun, and the moon under her feet, and on her head a crown of 12 stars; and she was with child, and she cried out, being in labor and in pain to give birth.”

Let’s advance nine months in the computer program to June 17, 2 B.C. in Babylon. Jupiter is moving back away from Regulus and the sun is setting in the West. If you look to the West in Babylon you see Israel. Everything rotates to the West by the rotation of the earth. Its now 7 A.M. in the morning in Bethlehem, and in the southern sky, Jupiter, the “King Father planet” and Venus, the “Mother Star”, the two brightest objects in the night sky, except for the moon, are now in a “figure 8” (Naked-Eye Double, twice the light) conjunction as the brightest astrological event ever, the “Star of Bethlehem.” It’s the “Birth of Christ.”

The angel visits the shepherds in the fields. The Wise Men see the Star and start their journey south to Jerusalem. Six months later the Wise Men arrive in Jerusalem. Wise Men are told Jesus is in Bethlehem. As the Wise Men leave Jerusalem on their way to Bethlehem, Jupiter “crowns” Venus once again, leading the Wise Men and stopping (“standing over”) the house of Jesus. On 2-25, 2B.C., the Wise Men find Jesus, a young child (6 months old), and give him gifts suitable for a King, which is the “First Christmas.”

King Herod did not see the “Star” over Babylon, and He had no clue the “Star” had appeared. Herod was “troubled” that he did not see the “Star” and demanded to know the date and time the “Star” appeared. From the chief priests and scribes, Herod learns Jesus is in Bethlehem. From the Wise Men, Herod learns of the “date and time” of the “Star” in Babylon. When Herod finds out the date of the “Star” in Babylon, he knows to kill the children up to 2 years of age.

God warned the Wise Men not to go back to Herod. Then God warned Joseph to take Jesus to Egypt. Jesus remained in Egypt until Herod’s death. “Out of Egypt I called My Son” (Hosea 11:1).

Merry Christmas!