On the thread titled "Cumberland 12/27" I made a comment about how to contact your local fisheries biologist. The state is broken up into regions so a biologist will cover multiple counties and various different lakes. In the link I am going to provide at the bottom of this thread all you have to do is select the county in which you have a concern and hit submit. Once you do that it will give you multiple contacts. It includes contact information to people who work with fish, hunting, education and land conservation.

I have personally spoke to the biologist who represents my county/district a few years ago. We spoke in depth about various different things. I also brought to his attention something that happened at Barren River Lake and he thanked me because he was not aware of the situation. If my memory is correct his comment was something like "we like feedback from the public because they see things first hand as it happens"

Anyways I emailed the fishery biologist for the Lake Cumberland area because of something that really concerns me...if your interested in reading what I emailed them about then the information is in the second paragraph of the reply I made on the Lake Cumberland 12/27 thread. If you agree or disagree with me that is okay. Either way I encourage people to contact their fishery biologist and voice their concern about anything you feel is important to you.

I am not one to promote more laws and regulations but fish are a natural resource that need someone to guard and look over them. It's up to KDFW to ensure they protect our natural resource. Some regulations can be influenced by large organization or $ money $ so it's regulations like this that we need to ensure that fish are priority one.

Here is the link to find a contact...https://app.fw.ky.gov/WebContact/