Search Fishin.com

Thread: corona ?

Post Thanks / Like

corona ?

any theories on real source of corona virus?

Post Thanks / Like
    Man made biological weapon.
    Likes Moveon liked this post

Post Thanks / Like

Major L4 Bio Lab in Wahun China

Quote Originally Posted by Tyme2fish View Post
    Man made biological weapon.
    There is only one Level 4 Bio-Weapons Research laboratory in China and it just happens to be in Wuhan China, the city where this all started. Either it got loose by accident or they let it out on purpose. I think it's the former. Still it got loose in the city and spread like wildfire all over the world. This is a much more dangerous situation that we know. It will get worse before it gets better. There are going to be shortages of medicine as a lot of those come from China. China is making people stay home to stop the spread of the virus. But if they stay home they can't work. Now work .. no products and thus shortages. China makes parts for automobiles and ships them to the USA. They make all kinds of goods that we need to make final products. This is the reason why the US Stock Market is crashing.

Last week I went to the ER for a heart problem. They asked me if I had been out of the country in the last month and I told the nurse that I had been to Wuhan, China and you should have seen the look on her face when I said that. I was joking of course and she got the joke after a few seconds. But the look of fear in her face was stark. I was smiling the entire time so as soon as she looked at me and away from her computer terminal she knew taht I was just kidding her.