Search Fishin.com

Thread: Boat tags

Hybrid View

Post Thanks / Like

Boat tags

Better get those boat stickers before the courthouse shuts down if they haven't already.
    Likes Brushawg, riverrat12 liked this post

Post Thanks / Like

Thanks!

Sure am glad you posted this. Went and took care of it yesterday afternoon and the clerk in Henry County said that they were going to a call in or mail in only method as of today.
    Likes Wormin liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    I got mine yesterday also.

Post Thanks / Like
    I called my County Court Clerk office to see how to get my tags/registration renewed. I don't know how other counties are doing things but I do know how Adair County is handling the situation...the courthouse annex is locked. However they do have a way to get your renewal. On the corner of the public square just a few feet away from the courthouse annex they have a drop box. It's right next to a postal and Fed Ex drop box. They recommend to put your renewal card along with a check in and envelope and put it in the drop box. They also recommend to put your phone number on the envelope so they can contact you if needed. They are checking the drop box and processing paperwork. Once yours is done they will mail you a receipt along with your new tags...this is Adair County, and I don't how other counties are processing things but I thought I would share what's going on here.

Post Thanks / Like

Lincoln County.

I talked to our clerks office yesterday about renewing vehicle & boat tags both & they said if i wanted to go ahead & renew to just mail it to them with a check & they'd mail the sticker & receipt for it back to me. They also said we could just wait if we wanted to until things got better too.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by pervert View Post
    Do you really think that the office will be closed? Unexpected of this!
    Yes & they should be closed. Look at the new cases found yesterday in KY. alone. The only ones that should be gathering are the few exempt business types the government knows are a necessity. That's why social gathering is banned state wide. Hopefully they find something to knock it pretty quick.