Quote Originally Posted by Longdrive View Post
They went to no boats under power restrictions AND everyone in a boat has to be from the same address
Ohio shut down out of state license sales because of crowding om the walleye run
Washington has closed all hunting and fishing
Just depends on what way the political winds are blowing
Stay safe everyone
That being said every state is different too. Northern states with salmon or walleye runs have a higher risk of people stacking up together. A lot of fishing is Washington is done on piers. We already shut down campgrounds to keep out of state campers away. I think we stopped out of state turkey tag sales so I can definitely see not selling anymore out of state fishing licenses or suspending them. I could also see the rule fisherman in a boat must be in the same house but I don’t think it’s as likely. The one thing that might cause the everyone in same house rule is pleasure boaters. I’ve been to Michigan a lot and I think those rules have to do with a lot with Pleasure boaters not fisherman. Like I said I don’t think fishing gets shutdown but I do think there is a good chance we see more restrictions to keep people safe.