Search Fishin.com

Post Thanks / Like

Words of a Gunslinger

Words of a Gunslinger

A handgun would not be my first choice of weapon if I knew I was going to a fight. I'd choose a rifle, a shotgun, a RPG or a tactical nuclear weapon instead.

The two most important rules in a gunfight are: always cheat and always win.

Incoming fire has the right of way.

You should always make your attacker advance through a wall of bullets. I may get killed with my own gun, but he's going to have to beat me to death with it, because it's going to be empty.

If you're not shooting, you should be loading. If you're not loading you should be moving, if you're not moving, someone's going to cut your head off and put it on a pike.

When you reload in low light encounters, don't put your flashlight in your back pocket. If you light yourself up, you'll look like an angel or the tooth fairy...and you're going to be one of them very soon.

Do something. It may be wrong, but do something.

Nothing adds a little class to a rifle range like an attractive woman wearing camouflage or a ghillie suit.

Shoot what is available, as long as it is available, or until something else becomes available.

If you carry a gun, people may call you paranoid. This is ridiculous. If I have a gun, what in the hell do I have to be paranoid about?

Never shoot fast. Shoot good, and shoot a lot.

You can say 'stop' or 'alto' or use any other word you think will work, but I have found that a large bore muzzle pointed at someone's head is pretty much speaks a universal language.

You have the rest of your life to solve your problems. How long you live depends on how well you do it. You cannot save the planet. You may be able to save yourself and your family.

I will be here as long as you will have me, or until someone makes me go away. Either way, it will be exciting.

The only purpose of fighting is to win.

There is no possible victory in defense.

The sword is more important than the shield, and skill is more important than either.

The final weapon is the brain. All else is supplemental.

Don't pick a fight with an old man. He is probably too old to fight fair and too frail to tolerate an a---whipping. He will just kill you.

If you find yourself in a fair fight, your tactics ****.

I carry a gun because a cop is too heavy.

An armed man will kill an unarmed man with monotonous regularity.

When seconds count, the cops are just minutes away.

A people that value its privileges above its principles will soon lose both.
    Likes Les Young liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    I thought someone would read “Words of a Gunslinger” and say, “This guy is my hero”, or “Bonefish you just posted “Easter” have you lost your mind.” Well, I guess it is a little of both. With all that is happening in our world right now, I guess things could become desperate for a lot of people. I am seeing reports of thousands of guns being sold during these days. I live in a small farming community, and I can tell you, my dog has been under the bed for a few days now from the sounds of my neighbors practicing this skills. I guess what I am trying to say is I pray that each American loves his neighbor enough to stay calm and not be afraid to ask for help when help is needed, rather thinking they must do something that may harm someone else. These are desperate times, and I truly feel for those who have lost their jobs without any fault of their own. I just hope we can support the ones who need help the best we can if needed without resorting to violence. However, we must protect our families without reservation.
    Likes LJP, gocards40 liked this post