Search Fishin.com

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Hybrid View

Post Thanks / Like

From Ohio .. yatesville tomorrow

Is there a problem with that? Will I get in trouble? The closest lake to me worth a darn besides the river is rocky fork. I love the river, but it’s blown up? Planning on yatesville. Will I get stopped and a ticket being from Ohio?

Post Thanks / Like
    it's going to be difficult to get an opinion here, everyone usually keeps their opinions secret lol.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by stripernut1 View Post
    it's going to be difficult to get an opinion here, everyone usually keeps their opinions secret lol.
    Lol!

Post Thanks / Like
    lol.. not asking for a spot.. I know yatesville.. will I get In trouble.. lol

Post Thanks / Like
    The governor said anyone from out of state has to quarantine 2 weeks but actually seeing it enforced is another question

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Fntsyfbgod View Post
    The governor said anyone from out of state has to quarantine 2 weeks but actually seeing it enforced is another question
    I would rather they test anyone entering (preferably paid for by the person entering) and quarantine the ones carrying the virus. Tiny countries like Taiwan are doing it. I am sure we should be able to do this as well.
    Quarantining everyone is just wasteful and irrational.

Post Thanks / Like
    I wish the women from New Jersey that came down just to go to church where the preacher just had to have church would have gotten a big fine & had to spent a night in jail plus quarantined for two weeks with law enforcement supervision to make sure they did & everybody else that just had to disobey the order. I mean a church is just a building & religion is in the peoples hearts in my opinion & doing what they did is taking a chance on passing on potentially extremely deadly virus to a bunch of folks. Ignorance is bliss is what they say.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Les Young View Post
    I wish the women from New Jersey that came down just to go to church where the preacher just had to have church would have gotten a big fine & had to spent a night in jail plus quarantined for two weeks with law enforcement supervision to make sure they did & everybody else that just had to disobey the order. I mean a church is just a building & religion is in the peoples hearts in my opinion & doing what they did is taking a chance on passing on potentially extremely deadly virus to a bunch of folks. Ignorance is bliss is what they say.
    A church may just be a building, a congregation is much,much more. The people who showed up probably loved each other deeply enough that they understood the real meaning of congregation, what better building to congregate in than a church? I understand, my church is in the woods or water. That isn’t what is described in bible though, and I understand why it is the very utmost important, FIRST right that we have. I’m not sure why the New Jersey people showed up, but again, it is there right to.

No one who fundamentally disagrees can value our constitution. I hope every single one stays safe and has personal responsibility.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by TimE View Post
    A church may just be a building, a congregation is much,much more. The people who showed up probably loved each other deeply enough that they understood the real meaning of congregation, what better building to congregate in than a church? I understand, my church is in the woods or water. That isn’t what is described in bible though, and I understand why it is the very utmost important, FIRST right that we have. I’m not sure why the New Jersey people showed up, but again, it is there right to.

No one who fundamentally disagrees can value our constitution. I hope every single one stays safe and has personal responsibility.
    A congregation may not have to many members to congregate a little later on if they can't understand the possibly extremely deadly reason for not being allowed to congregate. I sure don't want anybody that's been crowding up to come around me after they've been bunched up together when things are like they are. Not knocking church or religion whatsoever & i understand the freedom of religion, but they know they can have online services when it's as dangerous as it is right now & they sure shouldn't have a problem not taking a chance on catching or passing it on to their fellow human beings since they're so compassionate. I'm praying a lot right now hoping i don't catch it at work & bring it home to my family or friends. They must not be to worried about it in my opinion. Right or wrong i don't know, but i do know i sure wouldn't want one of them around me & hope none of them come down with it. I also don't think somebody going fishing without a tournament being involved is to much to worry about.

Post Thanks / Like
    A congregation may not have to many members to congregate a little later on if they can't understand the possibly extremely deadly reason for not being allowed to congregate. I sure don't want anybody that's been crowding up to come around me after they've been bunched up together when things are like they are. Not knocking church or religion whatsoever & i understand the freedom of religion, but they know they can have online services when it's as dangerous as it is right now & they sure shouldn't have a problem not taking a chance on catching or passing it on to their fellow human beings since they're so compassionate. I'm praying a lot right now hoping i don't catch it at work & bring it home to my family or friends. They must not be to worried about it in my opinion. Right or wrong i don't know, but i do know i sure wouldn't want one of them around me & hope none of them come down with it. I also don't think somebody going fishing without a tournament being involved is to much to worry about.
    First of all, he has a way he can enforce his recommendations. If he was serious anyway. Right now he can’t even make the health department quarantine anyone without being sick. Dang sure can’t quarantine non resident anglers, hunters for no reason. If there was merit in his threats, he would quarantine all non resident taxpayers working in Ky. You know the ones staying in motels, eating fast food, groceries,wal mart etc. He needs to work on not letting Kroger do more tests than state of Ky, because this state is failing in testing. Truth is those who have not had this virus,will have this virus. So yes, you are much more likely to catch it at work than at a boat ramp.

Until Ky starts testing more we will never know how bad our numbers are. I would be embarrassed to say Kroger is going to do 20,000 while state of ky only tested 26,000+. Oh look, Kroger gonna test in frankfort. I guess we know where all government tests are going in Frankfort.

Post Thanks / Like
    Look, after a very small amount of research it is clear that we are being fleeced. It is shameful that this governor would use the Hopkins county church as an example in his propaganda. He has misled everyone who heard those remarks. The reason? The church’s revival was going on when the shutdown started, the church cancelled the rest of revival after it started. Yet the governor still wants to use the church as an example. Why don’t he mention GE in Hopkins county? I couldn’t stand the last governor because he was a fraud, I feel the same way about current one. At least the last one didn’t openly attack churches while acting like a dictator. It’s time the Ky State Legislators come out of hiding and restore checks and balances.

I see zero issue with tournaments or out of state anglers. Absolutely no difference between them and out of state workers. The Easter Sunday stunt crossed the lines, hopefully people will start questioning some of these baseless recommendations.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by TimE View Post
    I couldn’t stand the last governor because he was a fraud, I feel the same way about current one. At least the last one didn’t openly attack churches while acting like a dictator. It’s time the Ky State Legislators come out of hiding and restore checks and balances.

I see zero issue with tournaments or out of state anglers.

I can help you out if you will guide me with your opinion. I am not a registered voter. Should I register republican or democrat. Who do I vote for? I am thinking whoever is the lesser of two evils.

Organize a high school tournament on Barren. I know some people who have ties with Summit Manor Nursing Home here in Columbia that I can send your way to help with the sing up and weigh in. Reason I say high school tournament is because at their age they have an immune system like a lab rat. They're not gonna die from a tournament but ol Billy Bob bubba might not fare so well.

This dead horse just will not stop. It's about time he crosses the finish line and got turned out to the pasture.