Search Fishin.com

Post Thanks / Like

lake barkley and lake Cumberland being a shelter?

Starting April 19, the state is using Lake Barkley State Park and Lake Cumberland State Park as non-congregating shelterting for those needing isolation to prevent the spread of COVID-19. These centers will be used by those who are sick or explosed to COVID-19 who do not have a home to go to.
    Well I guess this is one way to stop out of state and in state fisherman. I just don't understand why you would take sick people clear across state to shelter there. You think this is a ploy to stop fishing etc?
    I hope and pray not! Stay safe and a God Bless.
    Last edited by swimjigboy; 04-16-2020 at 09:03 PM.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by swimjigboy View Post
    Starting April 19, the state is using Lake Barkley State Park and Lake Cumberland State Park as non-congregating shelterting for those needing isolation to prevent the spread of COVID-19. These centers will be used by those who are sick or explosed to COVID-19 who do not have a home to go to.
    Well I guess this is one way to stop out of state and in state fisherman. I just don't understand why you would take sick people clear across state to shelter there. You think this is a ploy to stop fishing etc?
    I hope and pray not! Stay safe and a God Bless.
    Drove by several different ramps on two different lakes yesterday and the parking lots were all full. This is usually a weekend thing this time of year! I'm sure the crappie population will be a lot lower after this year.

Post Thanks / Like
    That is crazy!

Post Thanks / Like
    COVID 19 is so bad in Columbia at Summit Manor Nursing Home they have sealed part of it off and designated it for COVID 19 only people. 30 some positive cases all in one area. Two patients and one employee have already died. In the next few days the death rate will more than likely climb...crazy time we in right now for sure.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by R19 View Post
    COVID 19 is so bad in Columbia at Summit Manor Nursing Home they have sealed part of it off and designated it for COVID 19 only people. 30 some positive cases all in one area. Two patients and one employee have already died. In the next few days the death rate will more than likely climb...crazy time we in right now for sure.
    Yeah it is. Nursing homes seem to be the worst. It didn’t start inside Summit Manor though. Maybe the focus should be on preventing it from entering instead of blanket policy. Also, when it was reported was after 14 day quarantine. Am I wrong?

The china virus is like a super flu. Extremely contagious, as you point out. How do we only have 2704 positive cases in 4.5 million people? You see those numbers right? Look at china virus “related” deaths.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by TimE View Post
    Maybe the focus should be on preventing it from entering instead of blanket policy.

The china virus is like a super flu. Extremely contagious
    Between this thread and the other thread people could easily get confused buy your comments (even though I know what your doing)...On the other thread earlier tonight you said tournaments should be allowed and on this thread you think the focus should be on preventing the spread of the virus and not throwing a blanket on it. Abiding buy the Governors decision to not have tournaments would also support your statement that we need to be preventing the spread of the virus...now is the time to come clean. Do you want people to practice social distancing and follow our Governors suggestions or should people just go about business like normal passing the virus around?

Post Thanks / Like
    Between this thread and the other thread people could easily get confused buy your comments (even though I know what your doing)...On the other thread earlier tonight you said tournaments should be allowed and on this thread you think the focus should be on preventing the spread of the virus and not throwing a blanket on it. Abiding buy the Governors decision to not have tournaments would also support your statement that we need to be preventing the spread of the virus...now is the time to come clean. Do you want people to practice social distancing and follow our Governors suggestions or should people just go about business like normal passing the virus around?
    I’m confused myself. I have been here since 1999. Show me where tournaments spread this. I’ve already showed you FACTS . You bellyached. Your job has spread it more than churches? I’m all about making Fishin.com great again,, And delivering FACTS

Sorry, I don’t really get into hyperbole. Just try to help

Post Thanks / Like
    Thanks for editing original post. We can argue, those kids ain’t into it though. Pretty sure they don’t need dumb ****** like you or I taking cheap shots at them.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by TimE View Post
    Thanks for editing original post. We can argue, those kids ain’t into it though. Pretty sure they don’t need dumb ****** like you or I taking cheap shots at them.

Sorry if I ruffled your feathers I publicly apologize. To give you time to cool off I will self quarantine myself for 14 days away from this site. If you need me you have my cell and you know where I live...my offer still stands for next week. Chill dude and have some fun.