Search Fishin.com

Thread: Green River

Post Thanks / Like

Green River

Anyone know if the crossroad store at Knifley or Green river bait& Grocery is open and selling minnows. thanks

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Wormin View Post
    Anyone know if the crossroad store at Knifley or Green river bait& Grocery is open and selling minnows. thanks
    Kenny Patterson posted on his FB page a couple days ago, so I'd say he's open ... but you'd probably best call ahead to see if he has minnows. (270) 465-3804

Old man Kenny at the GRB&G is likely open ... but, I'd call him too about minnows. (270) 384-5206

(both webpages state that their businesses are "open")
    Likes Wormin liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    Patterson Bait and Grocery at the crossroads in Knifley was open a little over a week or so ago when I drove by there. Their phone number is 270/465/3804...I got that phone number from their Facebook page https://www.facebook.com/pattersonsbaitandgrocery/

If Pattersons does not have any bait try Green River Bait Shop. They are up the road a few miles like you're going to towards Holmes Bend on HWY 551. I usually stop in there about once a week. They have cut back their store hours some. They use to open at 5:30 AM CST but now they open at 6. They also close a little earlier in the afternoon and a littler earlier on Saturdays. A couple weeks ago the owner told me they were thinking about shutting down for a bit because they were having difficulty getting bait and some of the suppliers who deliver other items were not delivering very regular so there supplies were getting low. It was two weeks ago when he told me that. I drove buy there 3-4 days ago and they were open but who knows for how long. I have no idea if they have bait but as I said they were having issues with the truck that delivers bait. Green River Bait Shop 270/384/5206

Post Thanks / Like
    LOL at crappiepappy...I had pretty much the same reply typed 30 minutes before you replied but left the computer before I got it proof read and hit submit...when I came back you already had the answer. Great minds think alike LOL.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by crappiepappy View Post
    Kenny Patterson posted on his FB page a couple days ago, so I'd say he's open ... but you'd probably best call ahead to see if he has minnows. (270) 465-3804

Old man Kenny at the GRB&G is likely open ... but, I'd call him too about minnows. (270) 384-5206

(both webpages state that their businesses are "open")
    Thanks pappy!

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by R19 View Post
    Patterson Bait and Grocery at the crossroads in Knifley was open a little over a week or so ago when I drove by there. Their phone number is 270/465/3804...I got that phone number from their Facebook page https://www.facebook.com/pattersonsbaitandgrocery/

If Pattersons does not have any bait try Green River Bait Shop. They are up the road a few miles like you're going to towards Holmes Bend on HWY 551. I usually stop in there about once a week. They have cut back their store hours some. They use to open at 5:30 AM CST but now they open at 6. They also close a little earlier in the afternoon and a littler earlier on Saturdays. A couple weeks ago the owner told me they were thinking about shutting down for a bit because they were having difficulty getting bait and some of the suppliers who deliver other items were not delivering very regular so there supplies were getting low. It was two weeks ago when he told me that. I drove buy there 3-4 days ago and they were open but who knows for how long. I have no idea if they have bait but as I said they were having issues with the truck that delivers bait. Green River Bait Shop 270/384/5206
    Thanks Gene!