Search Fishin.com

Post Thanks / Like

Seeing light at end of Rona tunnel

I’m guessing most people heard Andy set dates on easing restrictions. As far as outdoor related nothing announced yet. I’m disappointed they haven’t set a date on campgrounds and state parks going to normal hours. Right now state parks are open 7-7 which limits access depending on your schedule. Campgrounds should not be closed into June if at all. The virus is everywhere but if you don’t want out of state campers but you can limit who camps to instate campers only or even limit travel and only allow local campers say from connecting counties. And it’s easy to close every other camping spot to spread people out. As far as tournaments who knows hopefully it doesn’t get pushed under the rug and they let them start towards end of May with certain guidelines. Overall glad things are slowly safely opening up I just wish they would use common sense with the parks and recreation.
    Likes BCWader liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Fntsyfbgod View Post
    I’m guessing most people heard Andy set dates on easing restrictions. As far as outdoor related nothing announced yet. I’m disappointed they haven’t set a date on campgrounds and state parks going to normal hours. Right now state parks are open 7-7 which limits access depending on your schedule. Campgrounds should not be closed into June if at all. The virus is everywhere but if you don’t want out of state campers but you can limit who camps to instate campers only or even limit travel and only allow local campers say from connecting counties. And it’s easy to close every other camping spot to spread people out. As far as tournaments who knows hopefully it doesn’t get pushed under the rug and they let them start towards end of May with certain guidelines. Overall glad things are slowly safely opening up I just wish they would use common sense with the parks and recreation.
    This country has to get on its feet again soon! We are staring straight in eye of something much,much worse than this virus. Now I’m going to give you some facts about the unconstitutional travel ban. Sorry, I’m not going to add sidewalk chalk, talk of census, nor overused repetitive phrases. Just the facts that are readily available.

Confirmed cases. Deaths. Recoveries. Tests. Death%. Infected%

Ky. 4,708 240 1,675 54,101. 5%. 8.7%

Tn. 10,735. 199. 5,338. 177,626. 1.8%. 6%

Take a hard look at those numbers. It completely squashes the argument for unconstitutional travel ban! Its time to talk about facts and not just horse**** rhetoric.
    Likes BCWader liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    If Churchill downs can open up may11 then tournaments can as well!

Post Thanks / Like

No doubt

Quote Originally Posted by TimE View Post
    If Churchill downs can open up may11 then tournaments can as well!
    Honestly I don’t think they care there was one on Laurel this weekend. I wouldn’t have one or fish one just because I don’t want them to close any ramps as a result. The best thing any tournament angler can do is call and express your opinion.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Fntsyfbgod View Post
    Honestly I don’t think they care there was one on Laurel this weekend. I wouldn’t have one or fish one just because I don’t want them to close any ramps as a result. The best thing any tournament angler can do is call and express your opinion.
    Without a doubt tournaments are still being held. Albeit in shadier spots. Too late to close ramps, the pleasure crowd would beat down their doors! Like they should.

Looks like all the non-taxpayer funded/political experts and drs were right. The quarantine, healthy at home, social distancing was a big mistake and is only going to prolong this crap. Time for herd immunity and for all the taxpayer funded “experts” to admit they were wrong. The sooner the better!

Post Thanks / Like
    Without a doubt tournaments are still being held. Albeit in shadier spots. Too late to close ramps, the pleasure crowd would beat down their doors! Like they should.

Looks like all the non-taxpayer funded/political experts and drs were right. The quarantine, healthy at home, social distancing was a big mistake and is only going to prolong this crap. Time for herd immunity and for all the taxpayer funded “experts” to admit they were wrong. The sooner the better!
    Individual immunity isn't even certain at this point, much less herd immunity. No one has this thing totally figured out.
    Likes GeoFisher liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by jcb View Post
    Individual immunity isn't even certain at this point, much less herd immunity. No one has this thing totally figured out.
    I’d say that is a bit of stretch. Matter of fact every study I have seen points otherwise.

Post Thanks / Like
    I’d say that is a bit of stretch. Matter of fact every study I have seen points otherwise.
    https://www.discovermagazine.com/hea...ainst-covid-19

Post Thanks / Like
    not sure if this is the appropriate forum so sorry if it needs to be moved.
    but man the bite uas been SLOOOWWW this morning. pretty strong storms before daylight so maybe that jacked em up a little bit. oh well keep grinding they've got to eat sometime today hopefully.
    tight lines to all
    Likes GeoFisher liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by stripernut1 View Post
    not sure if this is the appropriate forum so sorry if it needs to be moved.
    but man the bite uas been SLOOOWWW this morning. pretty strong storms before daylight so maybe that jacked em up a little bit. oh well keep grinding they've got to eat sometime today hopefully.
    tight lines to all
    This is correct forum. Your post may have got more attention in a separate post about today’s fishing conditions. I know I would have looked at it.

Currently, I think the pandemic and it’s effect on fishing is very important. The previously unconstitutional ban had extreme effect on fishing and those who cater to out of state residents. Don’t be self centered and understand that every stone is important to even this website. Fishing related political post belongs in this forum, always has. I think that ukgrad is mistaken his websites or has other motives. At any rate, catch them up boys!