I usually don't post anything here mostly because my fishing knowledge level is very basic and does not offer much help. There are a lot of experienced anglers here and some of them are extremely generous with their knowledge and I am grateful for that.
I come to this site more often these days as an escape from our current harsh realities. However, recently some posters and more specifically, TimE, are frequently posting about subject matters that has nothing to do with fishing. I guess I should be appreciative of TimE sharing his vast knowledge of everything (except fishing) but I would appreciate it a lot more if he shared it on the "Off Topic" site. Is that too much to ask?
I am assuming he feels obligated to guide us through this pandemic but he can be as effective on the "Off Topic" site and save as many lives there. So, Mr TimE, please Sir, do share your deep knowledge of this virus and all viruses, their origins and how best to fight them in a more appropriate site but not this "fishing" site. As much as one may not like rules, please comply with Forum's guidelines and rules and stick with fishing related topics. This is not that complicated. Thank you!