Search Fishin.com

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Post Thanks / Like

Uh oh

Well like I said nothing official. What I’ve been hearing is that’s a proposal not official but cat is out of the bag. I know of a bunch of guys who are considering that document official and already are planning on having big tournaments so this should be interesting. I don’t have anything going on I’ll just watch and see what happens. Either there will be a bunch of tickets written or after the 22nd tournaments will just start back up and we will go on like normal because people will realize they don’t really care enough to enforce it. Just like every other executive order (AKA executive suggestion)

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Fntsyfbgod View Post
    Well like I said nothing official. What I’ve been hearing is that’s a proposal not official but cat is out of the bag. I know of a bunch of guys who are considering that document official and already are planning on having big tournaments so this should be interesting. I don’t have anything going on I’ll just watch and see what happens. Either there will be a bunch of tickets written or after the 22nd tournaments will just start back up and we will go on like normal because people will realize they don’t really care enough to enforce it. Just like every other executive order (AKA executive suggestion)
    Tournaments never really stopped. Put a bunch of tournament fishermen out of work and guess what, yeah, you guessed it.

It made since back at the start of this mess to social distance, way before the original two weeks passed it was clear that shenanigans were taking place. Changing goalposts and even more strict authoritarian “figures” personalities started making rules/guidelines. If you look at that Ky Church and state trooper on Easter Sunday without getting sick to stomach, well that is 100% against why this country was founded. If you look at travel ban or even kdfwr banning non residents, well that is 100% against principles of Constitution.

Federal Judges agree.

Post Thanks / Like

Decision

Starting back June 1 officially in case everyone hasn’t heard

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Fntsyfbgod View Post
    Starting back June 1 officially in case everyone hasn’t heard
    Looks like Louisville got a spike in cases from horse races. Of course we all knew horse racing was closer contact than tournament fishing, not surprising really.