Search Fishin.com

Thread: show me

Post Thanks / Like

show me

i want to see a video of a cop shooting or mistreating someone that was not breaking the law and following orders.
    Likes LJP, GeoFisher liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    Me too.........There is only 1 case of the dozen in recent memory that is someone who died in police custody who was not committing a crime.......that is the Floyd case.......Everyone ELSE is guilty as eff.

Post Thanks / Like

George had drugs in his system

Quote Originally Posted by GeoFisher View Post
    Me too.........There is only 1 case of the dozen in recent memory that is someone who died in police custody who was not committing a crime.......that is the Floyd case.......Everyone ELSE is guilty as eff.
    George Floyd was under investigation for passing a $20 counterfeit bill at the store. A store clerk called the police and said that George had passed him a counterfeit bill. That is why the police were there in the first place. George was having some trouble standing and was unstable. The videos that we have all seen on TV don't show the entirety of the police interaction with Georg. Something was said or happened after George was put in the back of one of the police cars. George was in the back of the police car and then taken out and put on the ground. That is when the officers got on top of George to hold him down. The knee to the back of George's neck for 8 minutes was excessive. But George would have have been in that situation if he didn't have Meth in his bloodstream and he had a synthetic type of opiate in his blood too.

So yes George had broken the law and I'm willing to bet that he said something combative to the police that day that set them off. Blacks seem to have a bigger problem with the police than whites. Now there are Whites that hate the police too. And I have seen the police kick the shi& out of many white men over my lifetime. I knew one guy that was on the EPD and was a detective rank. He enjoyed riding around looking for Gays back when we were still in high school. He used to brag about how he kicked their A&&e& back in high school. I use to volunteer as an EMT for our city when I was much younger. I would work the High School Football games and concerts at the Municipal Stadium. I saw my grammar school friend take a guy out of the stadium and beat the H out of him on the street. So It's not just a black vs. police thing. But the blacks seen to get into trouble more often and then get shot by the police more often. If they didn't get into trouble in the first place they would not have to worry about the police.

IMHO charging the policeman in Atlanta is bogus. And if I were a policeman in Atlanta GA I too would stop responding to calls and call in sick.
    Likes dragmerc liked this post