Search Fishin.com

Page 11 of 14 FirstFirst ... 891011121314 LastLast

Thread: prediction

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by GeoFisher View Post
    hahahahahhaaha,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,Man, I miss your azz..........

If you're on FB still....shoot me a friend request bitch
    LOL.....Nope I'm boycotting Faceturd still.

If I ever come back I would always have you in my friends/contacts. I have gotten where I can't deal with liberals at all. They are destroying this country, ''literally'' and I have to stay away from them and not see their stupid idiot nonsense.
    Likes LJP, GeoFisher liked this post

Post Thanks / Like

This virus is not going away. Red Woodwords book

Quote Originally Posted by dragmerc View Post
    if Trump loses, the virus, riots, racism, monument desecration, black lives matter problems will all disappear....according to the communist news that is.
    how stupid can Americans be?
    Trump knew from the beginning how deadly this virus was. He knew it spreads though the air in aerosols too. He admits that he downplayed the virus and its effects. Now our economy is in shatters and it's all Trump's fault. This virus won't go away. It can take years to develop an effective and safe vaccine. Tier III Trials are suppose to be double blind so that know one knows the results until the trial is over. So no one can tell if the trail is going good or not until it's all over. And we can't rush these phase III trials as we must determine the safety of any vaccine before it's distributed to the people. Trump failed us all. Any one that things that this virus will just go away on it's own the Nov is out of their mind.

Now the Riots may stop if Biden wins because Biden will listen to the people and do a better job of being fair to all. Unlike Trump Who doesn't even like WWII veterans that died for their country. Trump said that he thinks that people who served in Vietnam were fools and losers.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Moveon View Post
    Trump knew from the beginning how deadly this virus was. He knew it spreads though the air in aerosols too. He admits that he downplayed the virus and its effects. Now our economy is in shatters and it's all Trump's fault. This virus won't go away. It can take years to develop an effective and safe vaccine. Tier III Trials are suppose to be double blind so that know one knows the results until the trial is over. So no one can tell if the trail is going good or not until it's all over. And we can't rush these phase III trials as we must determine the safety of any vaccine before it's distributed to the people. Trump failed us all. Any one that things that this virus will just go away on it's own the Nov is out of their mind.

Now the Riots may stop if Biden wins because Biden will listen to the people and do a better job of being fair to all. Unlike Trump Who doesn't even like WWII veterans that died for their country. Trump said that he thinks that people who served in Vietnam were fools and losers.
    BS fake news gonna fail your boy as bad as it fails you. What is it now, twenty four people said that President Trump didn’t say that? Including John Bolton who was in the room. Who is the fake sources? FAKE bs news.

As far as the woodward book/recordings? They are meaningless. Everyone knew that human to human transaction was occurring, virus was airborne, and virus was deadly before that quote ever happened. Matter of fact President Trump had already ban travel from china while china joe was calling him a xenohobic. Your hero falsi has also already said that President Trump didn’t mislead anyone with his statements.

china joe and his fake news media squad’s character is showing. Rotten to the core and china joe will continue to fall in the polls because he is wrong about everything. How is antifa sissies working out for him,lol!
    Likes LJP, GeoFisher liked this post

Post Thanks / Like

I guess you didn't see the news today 9-9-2020

[QUOTE=TimE;578525]BS fake news gonna fail trump as bad as it fails TimE. What is it now, twenty four people said that President Trump didn’t say that? I'm sure that Trump can easily get more people to lie for him. He used Cohen and others like that before. Including John Bolton who was not in the room. Who is the fake president? Trump is the FAKE president and liar in chief. You are stupid to follow a known con man and liar in chief like Donald JOHN Trump. But that just shows how stupid you really are Timmy

First Off You don't know what meeting the Atlantic is taking about. So you don't have a clue who was there at the time. My guess it was probably General Kelly or General Mathis that was there. There are four sources that the Atlantic Magazine is talking about. Bolton has no clue who was there or what meeting the reporter is talking about. Bolton hates Trump anyway. And the reporter at the Atlantic Magazine said there is much more to come. My guess is that they will have tape recordings of Trump as did Woodward. It's hard to lie about what you said when you are caught on audio tape. Trump is Toast. Trump not only pissed off the Generals but now everyone in the military that lost a loved one or that fought in a war for the USA. Cadet Bone Spurs chickened out and was a draft dodger. He has his **** never calling others losers and suckers. In the end it will be Trump that is the loser and the sucker.

Well Woodward, Mathis, Kelly, and all the other Generals are telling us what Trump really is like. They all know Trump is a Russian Manchurian Candidate and a traitor to our country.

Bob Woodward taped Trump so we can hear Trump talking clearly. He knew Trump would try to lie and deny what he said so Bob got him on Tape. Bob is smart. Ask Nixon about Bob Woodward! Trump knew that the virus was very contagious and spread through the air and then LIED to you and told you it was a Hoax. Stupid people like you believe it BS. You deserve to lose with Trump. Trump is going down the rat hole. This is why Kellyanne Conway is getting out of the White House. She can no longer stomach the A&& Hole in the White house. BTW. Trump was talking to Woodward back in Feb this year. He knew it was contagious but kept calling it a HOAX. The only Hoax is Trump. No it's Moscow Mitch and Wuhan Trump or should I say Coward Cadet Bone spurs. Ha ha . Trump goes around telling people that he knows more than our Generals and that our Brave Troops that fought for our country are losers and suckers while he dodged the draft with fake bone spurs. Trump's time in the White House is over come Jan 2021. He will be removed by the Secret Service and US Marshals and moved into the State Prison in New York real soon.

Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=Moveon;578526]
    Quote Originally Posted by TimE View Post
    BS fake news gonna fail trump as bad as it fails TimE. What is it now, twenty four people said that President Trump didn’t say that? I'm sure that Trump can easily get more people to lie for him. He used Cohen and others like that before. Including John Bolton who was not in the room. Who is the fake president? Trump is the FAKE president and liar in chief. You are stupid to follow a known con man and liar in chief like Donald JOHN Trump. But that just shows how stupid you really are Timmy

First Off You don't know what meeting the Atlantic is taking about. So you don't have a clue who was there at the time. My guess it was probably General Kelly or General Mathis that was there. There are four sources that the Atlantic Magazine is talking about. Bolton has no clue who was there or what meeting the reporter is talking about. Bolton hates Trump anyway. And the reporter at the Atlantic Magazine said there is much more to come. My guess is that they will have tape recordings of Trump as did Woodward. It's hard to lie about what you said when you are caught on audio tape. Trump is Toast. Trump not only pissed off the Generals but now everyone in the military that lost a loved one or that fought in a war for the USA. Cadet Bone Spurs chickened out and was a draft dodger. He has his **** never calling others losers and suckers. In the end it will be Trump that is the loser and the sucker.

Well Woodward, Mathis, Kelly, and all the other Generals are telling us what Trump really is like. They all know Trump is a Russian Manchurian Candidate and a traitor to our country.

Bob Woodward taped Trump so we can hear Trump talking clearly. He knew Trump would try to lie and deny what he said so Bob got him on Tape. Bob is smart. Ask Nixon about Bob Woodward! Trump knew that the virus was very contagious and spread through the air and then LIED to you and told you it was a Hoax. Stupid people like you believe it BS. You deserve to lose with Trump. Trump is going down the rat hole. This is why Kellyanne Conway is getting out of the White House. She can no longer stomach the A&& Hole in the White house. BTW. Trump was talking to Woodward back in Feb this year. He knew it was contagious but kept calling it a HOAX. The only Hoax is Trump. No it's Moscow Mitch and Wuhan Trump or should I say Coward Cadet Bone spurs. Ha ha . Trump goes around telling people that he knows more than our Generals and that our Brave Troops that fought for our country are losers and suckers while he dodged the draft with fake bone spurs. Trump's time in the White House is over come Jan 2021. He will be removed by the Secret Service and US Marshals and moved into the State Prison in New York real soon.
    Glutton for more punishment I see? You still don’t have that quote tree down, although I’m sure in your mind you believe you can manipulate words.

Are you saying General Kelly was in room and heard President Trump say that? Are you sure you want to keep banging head in wall? It seems you are well known and understood here,

As far as the turd that woodward dropped? It was meant for people that are a bit hard understandin, like yourself. Otherwise,everything he said in that tape was well known even though nancy and other ignorant liberals were going around telling everyone not to worry including your hero. Go to chinatown she said. Also, President Trump never called the virus a hoax. You can find that at one of your fact checking spoofs.

So you are making two false claims in your failed post/quote fail.

1. President Trump never said that about our troops. That is why swamp creature will put their name by it. Do you really believe the two Generals would remain anonymous if they heard President Trump say that?

2. The virus was known to be deadly,airborne, and transmissible. That is why President Trump placed the travel ban on china 1-31-20. That is why President Trump spoke about and warned about it in the state of union (the one crazy nancy ripped up). 2-4-20. BS turd woodward dropped was taped 2-7-20.

You see, people didn’t leave here because of you. It was your ignorance and lack of intelligence that made it sportless. President Trump was nominated for nobel peace prize today! Polish up on your facts before you bring facepalm garbage talking points here again. Unless you enjoy looking like a fool.
    Likes GeoFisher liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Moveon View Post
    First Off You don't know what meeting the Atlantic is taking about. So you don't have a clue who was there at the time. My guess it was probably General Kelly or General Mathis that was there. There are four sources that the Atlantic Magazine is talking about. Bolton has no clue who was there or what meeting the reporter is talking about. Bolton hates Trump anyway.
    Here is how the quote function works.

1. Everyone knows what meeting the atlantic was talking about. They stated it in first paragraph. You were wrong on point 1

2. See post above. You were wrong on point 2

3. You guess it was General Kelly or ? Not familiar with General Mathis. If you meant General Kelly or General Mattis and guessing that they listened to President Trump call the wounded and KIA soldiers “loser” or “sucker”, without having a dust up? You were wrong on point 3 and dumber than I thought.

4. There is zero sources the Atlantic references. You were wrong on point 4

5. See point 1 again. You were wrong on point 5

6. Yes Bolton hates President Trump. Deep swamp warhawks want war. He even said he would have added an entire chapter to his nevertrumper book if he had ever heard such. Point six could be a wash, I’m gonna go ahead and say you were wrong since you continue to deny that bolton was in room. Wrong on point 6

Everyone knows it is fake bs news from china joe at this point. Look how planned out it is, I’m sorry. Buy your hat early.

Post Thanks / Like
    2-28-20. “It’s not the time to panic about corona virus but corona virus is a serious public health challenge”. china joe

Wonder if we will ever hear about how effective stopping the positive cases and death count of swine flu? Stop keeping count, stop testing, declare it a national emergency three months later. Right china joe? That guy better stop calling President Trump out unless he is willing to open up his 50 yr closet.

Post Thanks / Like

Trump loves China and North Korea

Quote Originally Posted by TimE View Post
    2-28-20. “It’s not the time to panic about corona virus but corona virus is a serious public health challenge”. china joe

Wonder if we will ever hear about how effective stopping the positive cases and death count of swine flu? Stop keeping count, stop testing, declare it a national emergency three months later. Right china joe? That guy better stop calling President Trump out unless he is willing to open up his 50 yr closet.
    Trump coddles China and N Korea.
    Telling the American people about the virus spreading though the air and being more dangerous than the flu is what Trump should have told us. Instead he lied and said it was a Hoax and no more dangerous than the common flu. Now you and everyone else knows that Trump lied to us and let the Covid-19 virus spread like a wild fire in California. Trump should resign as he is a Disgraced idiot now.

The Swine Flu? Are you meaning to say the flu that killed 20 million people back in 1918? We didn't have N-95 masks back then nor did we have PAPR to filter out the virus. And that virus lasted for a few years.

Joe Biden won't lie to the American People and will give us the facts unlike the Liar Trump.

China Trump would be gone back when he was IMPEACHED if not for Moscow Mitch. And BTW Moscow Mitch is going to be defeated and the GOP won't control the US Senate after this coming election.

Trump was the one who fled to the basement bunker of the White House when the protesters came to the White House. He was cowering in the basement. Biden would have been able to walk along with the protestors without fear. Because Biden is a People's President unlike that crooked lying Trump Con Man. Donald John Trump is moving out of the White House come Jan 2021.

Post Thanks / Like
    No facts as usual. Just senseless driveling. I’m sure china joe would be welcomed by his gang of looters, rioters, and arsonists. He can join them November 4 after he loses the election. Buy your hat early, heck buy joe one too in case he is on street corner next to you screaming at sky.

Everyone knew the virus was airborne and deadly, that is why President Trump put travel ban on china less than 48 hrs after he got briefing. Of course, many senators were briefed before President Trump and knew how dangerous this virus was. Many of those senators are heroes to the limp wristed, green haired, liberal weenies that loot,riot,and burn for china joe.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by GeoFisher View Post
    I thank them BOTH for their service......I will not disparage what or who they believe will be the best president for this country....

I will say, I'm not convinced biden is the right choice....And I'm **** SURE Trump was not the right choice to begin with....but I believe Trump continues to have more of the policies that I agree with, so I believe Trump will get my vote, when I go to the polls.............IN PERSON, and hold my nose and vote for the sorry sum bitch.

Again I think your family for their service to this GREAT nation.

Geo.
    Don't vote for Trump Geo. You know in your heart that it's not the right thing to do for democracy as we know it. I read in another thread that you think a Trump win would set Pence up for a 2024 victory but there is no way in hell Trump would let that happen with Don jr. in the wings. He'd sail Pence down the river in a flat second if it meant he could possibly build a political dynasty with the Trump name.

While Biden wasn't my 1st, 2nd or even 3rd choice I believe he will surround himself with highly capable people that can get us through the next 4 years without all this insanity currently coming out of the WH and we can kinda hit a reset button and let the chips fall where they may in 2024.

Post Thanks / Like
    Geo vote for whoever you like. Just keep in mind that we are NOT a democracy! We are a Constitutional Republic governed by Law. Democracy ALWAYS ends in anarchy, much like what we are seeing in the streets and the fires set by anarchist in the west. Everyone knows biden is not up to the task and isn’t capable of leading this country. What does that leave us with?

Kampala Harris, the most radical left senator in dc. If that doesn’t tell you enough,, look at how she funded bailing out anarchists. Hell, look at how most of biden’s campaign staff funded bailing them out. They are already blaming the fires out west on global warming instead of the anarchists that are setting them. Look around, and understand what is happening.

Vote whoever you wish, but never call the greatest country on earth a “democracy”. Once again we are “A republic if you can keep it” Benjamin Franklin.
    Likes GeoFisher liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    biden is the deep state's puppet.
    he won't last a year if he does win and will never really be in charge.
    Likes TimE, GeoFisher liked this post