Search Fishin.com

Page 14 of 14 FirstFirst ... 411121314

Thread: prediction

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by GeoFisher View Post
    Ok, we know this thing spreads like wildfire........Right?

So , if masks don't work, then riddle me this.

* Why has Target Stores not shut down due to covid cases....they wear masks.
    * Why has Walmart Stores not shut down due to covid cases.....they also wear masks.
    * How about Medical Facilities? They are still active, and working.....guess what..lots of Masks.?
    * Yep those food packing facilities, still delivering food for your ASS to eat, guess what.....Masks?

* How about most every other service industry in our country?

I'm sorry TimE, the common sense you spout you know so much about.......Well, give me a DEFINITIVE answer to the above please.

And don't blow some ******** about the studies. We all know this is a moving target, and the data/information we know changes quite frequently.

You're not nearly as smart as you think you are, IMHO.

Later,

Geo
    Maybe not but I’m several steps ahead of you. Look at that example you gave, it means absolutely nothing. Walmart,target, and other stores have probably spread this virus more than any other thing!! Talk about dense.

Look at every other service industry? You mean like law enforcement? You have nothing except a weak opinion that is against every Fact,study, increasing SPREAD!!, and science. Keep wearing your diaper,, I wear one when required even though I know it is the most ignorant thing on earth.

You are the one empty handed/headed against evidence.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by TimE View Post
    Maybe not but I’m several steps ahead of you. Look at that example you gave, it means absolutely nothing. Walmart,target, and other stores have probably spread this virus more than any other thing!! Talk about dense.

Look at every other service industry? You mean like law enforcement? You have nothing except a weak opinion that is against every Fact,study, increasing SPREAD!!, and science. Keep wearing your diaper,, I wear one when required even though I know it is the most ignorant thing on earth.

You are the one empty handed/headed against evidence.
    Unlikely......

They may have, but their WORKERS are not catching it, which means the **** masks work.......WOW.

Post Thanks / Like
    Unlikely......

They may have, but their WORKERS are not catching it, which means the **** masks work.......WOW.
    How do you know the workers are not catching it? Any kind of evidence that isn’t opinion? ........WOW. I’m not telling anyone not to wear mask if you think they are not increasing the chances of catching it. I’m just telling you that they don’t decrease your chances of catching it. K

Post Thanks / Like
    How do you know the workers are not catching it? Any kind of evidence that isn’t opinion? ........WOW. I’m not telling anyone not to wear mask if you think they are not increasing the chances of catching it. I’m just telling you that they don’t decrease your chances of catching it. K
    I have lots of friends in leadership positions in retail......Every single one says they don't have issues with their employees. IN one case, a buddy is a district manager for a BIG BOX. He can count on his hand the number of positive, verified cases in his stores........

That seems like a reasonable demographic, if you ask me.

Later,

Geo

Post Thanks / Like
    I have lots of friends in leadership positions in retail......Every single one says they don't have issues with their employees. IN one case, a buddy is a district manager for a BIG BOX. He can count on his hand the number of positive, verified cases in his stores........

That seems like a reasonable demographic, if you ask me.

Later,

Geo
    I don’t know because I haven’t been in Walmart since before Christmas and may never go back. I assume the employees are like usual and don’t spend a lot of time mingling with customers though, therefore maintaining distance. The bottom line is that your eyes are just as vulnerable as your mouth and nose. Your hands are just as capable as air to spread virus.

One thing is sure, mask use is very high in my town and it is doing absolutely nothing. Well it could be increasing cases, it definitely ain’t slowing it down.

Post Thanks / Like

Virus spread though the air Masks work

I don’t know because I haven’t been in Walmart since before Christmas and may never go back. I assume the employees are like usual and don’t spend a lot of time mingling with customers though, therefore maintaining distance. The bottom line is that your eyes are just as vulnerable as your mouth and nose. Your hands are just as capable as air to spread virus.

One thing is sure, mask use is very high in my town and it is doing absolutely nothing. Well it could be increasing cases, it definitely ain’t slowing it down.
    mask work. There is no doubt that they work when worn. Only fools don't wear masks. I have a full face mask with plexiglass that protects the eyes, mouth, and nose that I wear when spraying pesticides.

Again please tell us why all the Doctors and Nurses working with Covid -19 patients are not all infected TimE. Have you been eating those drug-soaked cookies again? Or are you still smoking crack?

Biden will carry the electoral vote by a huge majority. Trump will end up in Rikers.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Moveon View Post
    mask work. There is no doubt that they work when worn. Only fools don't wear masks. I have a full face mask with plexiglass that protects the eyes, mouth, and nose that I wear when spraying pesticides.

Again please tell us why all the Doctors and Nurses working with Covid -19 patients are not all infected TimE. Have you been eating those drug-soaked cookies again? Or are you still smoking crack?

Biden will carry the electoral vote by a huge majority. Trump will end up in Rikers.
    What is the question? Without the dumbass sellout, “ are you smoking crack” whining please. Learn to discuss or debate a topic without the rhetoric.

Post Thanks / Like

Biden is way ahead in the polls now

What is the question? Without the dumbass sellout, “ are you smoking crack” whining please. Learn to discuss or debate a topic without the rhetoric.
    Biden kicked Trump's a&& in the debate and is ahead in all the polls. Early voting is showing that Biden is way ahead and Trump will never catch up with Biden

Biden 2020.

Trump leaves the white house and heads to Rikers. Lock him up!

Post Thanks / Like

Wink

Looks like the early voting has been lackluster for sellout jo. I don’t have links or crayons to draw any pictures for some of you. It is clear because sellout jo had to leave his fail basement. He even has to swing by Minnesota a state that has been locked up by democrats for a long time. Let me know when President Trump goes to Texas

Post Thanks / Like

Biden 2020

Looks like the early voting has been lackluster for sellout jo. I don’t have links or crayons to draw any pictures for some of you. It is clear because sellout jo had to leave his fail basement. He even has to swing by Minnesota a state that has been locked up by democrats for a long time. Let me know when President Trump goes to Texas
    Trump is heading to Rikers as soon as Biden is sworn into the Presidency and Trump walks out of the WH. There will be State troopers from NY waiting to arrest him and haul him off to jail. You can go visit him though. ha ha.