Search Fishin.com

Page 3 of 14 FirstFirst 12345613 ... LastLast

Thread: prediction

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Moveon View Post
    You really need to learn sentence structure and spelling. My review of your posts shows more RED UNDERLINES for misspelled words than a Christmas Tree in front of the White House on Christmas day. You have more misspellings in one short unintelligible sentence that I have in 10 paragraphs.

If you typed in something trying to get Google to find it you would have a big problem. Google can't read the mind of dummies.

BYW your first sentence above can't even spell Grammar right. You are just too dumb to even debate. And Obama and Clinton are not running for office you dim wit. Biden is the one running for President and you can't even get that right. Boy are you stupid.
    Speaking of stupid, you really are supporting a pedifile and a son that used his nepotism to get jobs he clearly wasn't qualified for. And made money on American tax payers. Idiot.

Post Thanks / Like

You are the one supporting a pedophile not me

Quote Originally Posted by riverrat12 View Post
    Speaking of stupid, you really are supporting a pedifile and a son that used his nepotism to get jobs he clearly wasn't qualified for. And made money on American tax payers. Idiot.
    Trump is more of a child molester than Biden. And Biden didn't hire his son to work for him when he was a Senator unlike Trump who has his entire family in the West Wing making money hands over fists illegally.

You need to go back to your natural element pondboy. Maybe a trip back to the River with your ditchmouse friends will do you some good.

Post Thanks / Like
    pardon my ignorance...what's a ditchmouse?
    and yes i googled it with no results other than someone's screen name.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by dragmerc View Post
    It is a term liberals use to bait and switch. Generally enters debate when liberal is getting facts smacked up side their head, and they are empty handed/headed. Much like hidin biden’s entire career, empty except for his and his families bank account. All the while selling the American working men and women out. He has sold this country out for 50 yrs, ZERO accomplishments or ideas. He is the epitome of career swamp politician only in it for profit. Thank goodness we have President Trump leading us through these troubled times!

Trump 2020

Post Thanks / Like
    Lol I have know idea. I must have said something to trigger him. All good, I did go out on the river and thought about him and his post to much. Bottom line is I will never change his mind and he will never change mine. He can call out my English all he wants, my phone does its thing. My beliefs are simple, I don't believe in killing unborn children and keeping convicted killers alive. Like his side does. I believe in God. Unlike his side. I believe in the second amendment which his side wants to take away. I don't believe in giving special rights to the LGBTMOUSE people like his side does. I have let him bring me down to his level. That's on me and I'm sorry. So I've got family,friends,and a lot more fishing to do. Bye

Post Thanks / Like
    Lol I have know idea. I must have said something to trigger him. All good, I did go out on the river and thought about him and his post to much. Bottom line is I will never change his mind and he will never change mine. He can call out my English all he wants, my phone does its thing. My beliefs are simple, I don't believe in killing unborn children and keeping convicted killers alive. Like his side does. I believe in God. Unlike his side. I believe in the second amendment which his side wants to take away. I don't believe in giving special rights to the LGBTMOUSE people like his side does. I have let him bring me down to his level. That's on me and I'm sorry. So I've got family,friends,and a lot more fishing to do. Bye
    Stick and move, stick and move! The liberals have perfected bait and switch because they never produce ANYTHING! I for **** sure wouldn’t give this guy a second thought while on water or with family. Heck, I’m starting to think he may be missing a few more cogs than pedo jo.

They all act same way once facts start entering debate. I’m surprised he hasn’t used term racist or fascist yet. He may be busy strongarming small businesses in the luuville tonight. Word to the wise Mr. moveon, don’t mess with the Cubans, doubt they are gonna kneel for you.

Post Thanks / Like

I have No idea not Know idea.

You are dumber than a ditchmouse. Don't you know the difference between know and no? Stupid stupid stupid.

Post Thanks / Like

never say never

Quote Originally Posted by TimE View Post
    Stick and move, stick and move! The liberals have perfected bait and switch because they never produce ANYTHING! I for **** sure wouldn’t give this guy a second thought while on water or with family. Heck, I’m starting to think he may be missing a few more cogs than pedo jo.

They all act same way once facts start entering debate. I’m surprised he hasn’t used term racist or fascist yet. He may be busy strongarming small businesses in the luuville tonight. Word to the wise Mr. moveon, don’t mess with the Cubans, doubt they are gonna kneel for you.
    Dumb ditchmouse!

Post Thanks / Like
    if Trump loses, the virus, riots, racism, monument desecration, black lives matter problems will all disappear....according to the communist news that is.
    how stupid can Americans be?
    I think you have answer now. The bottom line is hiden biden is a weirdo. We can only judge by history and that guy has a really creepy history. It is all out there for everyone to see. If you want to see your neighborhood under biden, go to breitbart website and watch the undercover videos of antifa and blm terrorists going into suburbs.

We can either support President Trump that has extraordinary success in three years, or support biden and watch cities burn and small businesses destroyed. Can also count on china taking over the world as we defund the police. This is the biggest no brainer election in history.

If you hate this country and want anarchy- vote biden. If you love this country and you want us to be the greatest country in the world? Vote President Trump!
    Trump 2020
    hiden biden has to send his wife out to do interviews while he hides in basement. What kind of leadership is that?
    Likes riverrat12, LJP liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    what is the solution for ignorance?

Post Thanks / Like

Chelation perhaps

what is the solution for ignorance?
    And follow up with education. But it's hard to teach a ditchmouse anything.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Moveon View Post
    And follow up with education.
    i worked with too many educated idiots to believe that.
    our current education system is almost useless.
    look at the clowns/rioters in portland.
    universities now are mostly indoctrination systems instead of educators.
    Likes riverrat12, LJP liked this post