Search Fishin.com

Page 4 of 14 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Thread: prediction

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by dragmerc View Post
    what is the solution for ignorance?
    ?? Ignorance is usually self inflicted. It’s like a marxist saying”move on”. Good luck if you can’t cipher ignorance from facts. moveon declares ignorance from his chosen username.l
    Likes riverrat12 liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    the best example of ignorance i see here is Tim E spouting about if you don't vote for trump you hate America. please ...just please shut your ill informed disgusting mouth.
    if you want to see an American let me introduce you to my UNITED STATES MARINE CORP daughter. the one that does more for your freedom before breakfast than you do all year. she is willing to sacrifice EVERYTHING for you and your family. she's a Democrat and I guarantee you she doesn't hate this country.
    if you ever want to meet a real patriot ( not the kind that says his feet hurt when its time to step up) let me introduce you to my UNITED STATES MARINE CORPS brother who was in and out of some of the most dangerous places in the world while you were hiding behind a keyboard sniveling about your constitutional rights and blah blah blah.
    I will show you pictures of the bullet riddled helicopter he was carried off of defending the very constitution you love to wave when it suits you.
    the thing is both of these people VOLUNTEERED to make the ultimate sacrifice for you if called upon.
    As for me??? its been way to long since I swore the oath to remember why I would've save your pathetic hide.
    you are disgusting and owe anyone who ever swore to protect you an apology! there's no black or white, no red or blue...just olive drab.
    you seriously need to shut your mouth

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by stripernut1 View Post
    the best example of ignorance i see here is Tim E spouting about if you don't vote for trump you hate America. please ...just please shut your ill informed disgusting mouth.
    if you want to see an American let me introduce you to my UNITED STATES MARINE CORP daughter. the one that does more for your freedom before breakfast than you do all year. she is willing to sacrifice EVERYTHING for you and your family. she's a Democrat and I guarantee you she doesn't hate this country.
    if you ever want to meet a real patriot ( not the kind that says his feet hurt when its time to step up) let me introduce you to my UNITED STATES MARINE CORPS brother who was in and out of some of the most dangerous places in the world while you were hiding behind a keyboard sniveling about your constitutional rights and blah blah blah.
    I will show you pictures of the bullet riddled helicopter he was carried off of defending the very constitution you love to wave when it suits you.
    the thing is both of these people VOLUNTEERED to make the ultimate sacrifice for you if called upon.
    As for me??? its been way to long since I swore the oath to remember why I would've save your pathetic hide.
    you are disgusting and owe anyone who ever swore to protect you an apology! there's no black or white, no red or blue...just olive drab.
    you seriously need to shut your mouth
    I’m not going to shut my very informed, truth speaking mouth. Do the people you spoke of support the failed coup d’etat from the last administration? Pat yourself on the back all you like but answer that question first!

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by TimE View Post
    I’m not going to shut my very informed, truth speaking mouth. Do the people you spoke of support the failed coup d’etat from the last administration? Pat yourself on the back all you like but answer that question first!
    exactly what I predicted...the smartest guy in the world has NOTHING

Post Thanks / Like
    and just so you know for your next tidbit of infinite wisdom your statements are OPINIONS based on stuff you read and are fed from right wing outlets. there are just as many opposing bits of information out there that to the folks receiving it are just as credible.
    believe It or not I've managed to make it 56 years without your guidance.
    I will most likely vote for Trump, but not because you gave me permission, because people are out there defending my right to choose. you try to take that right away by attacking anyone that has a different view. you don't even come close to being enough of a man to do that to me.
    back is thoroughly patted...thanks for the permission

Post Thanks / Like
    and just so you know for your next tidbit of infinite wisdom your statements are OPINIONS based on stuff you read and are fed from right wing outlets. there are just as many opposing bits of information out there that to the folks receiving it are just as credible.
    believe It or not I've managed to make it 56 years without your guidance.
    I will most likely vote for Trump, but not because you gave me permission, because people are out there defending my right to choose. you try to take that right away by attacking anyone that has a different view. you don't even come close to being enough of a man to do that to me.
    back is thoroughly patted...thanks for the permission
    I never told anyone to shut their mouth, or thrown petty insults about their opinion. That is a tactic of the left because that is all they have. I have many family members and friends that served, some were spit on and had piss thrown on them when they returned. Much like what is happening to law enforcement today from the same left.

A person would have to have their head buried in their *** not to see what is going on in cities. They are burning down, businesses destroyed and looted, law enforcement being defunded and attacked by terrorist thugs. These cities have been ran by the modern day democrat party for years!

I guess you are not going to answer my question about the attempted coup?

Post Thanks / Like
    no I'm not because it's make believe tim. and all one has to do is go back through your posts and see the name calling and disrespect you spew. once again you've proven you only see it your way. well guess what i could give 2 ***** what your view is. why would I? you don't matter to me, I don't know you, nor do I ever care to.
    I wish I mattered half as much as you THINK you do.
    you will never change my mind because I hold zero value in anything you have to say. so go your way , I will go mine, hopefully I never have to share a lake with you

Post Thanks / Like
    no I'm not because it's make believe tim. and all one has to do is go back through your posts and see the name calling and disrespect you spew. once again you've proven you only see it your way. well guess what i could give 2 ***** what your view is. why would I? you don't matter to me, I don't know you, nor do I ever care to.
    I wish I mattered half as much as you THINK you do.
    you will never change my mind because I hold zero value in anything you have to say. so go your way , I will go mine, hopefully I never have to share a lake with you
    It’s make believe? Keep that head buried in sand ole buddy. Oh yeah, I consider Cumberland my home lake so the likelihood of sharing it with me is strong. Unless you tell me I can’t fish there,lol.

Post Thanks / Like
    It’s make believe? Keep that head buried in sand ole buddy. Oh yeah, I consider Cumberland my home lake so the likelihood of sharing it with me is strong. Unless you tell me I can’t fish there,lol.
    once again I can't thank you enough for your guidance, you are the smartest person I've ever known, I'm sure you would agree.
    what does one have to do to get "home lake" status? I fish Cumberland a few hundred times a year and I've never been offered the title of "home lake"

Post Thanks / Like
    once again I can't thank you enough for your guidance, you are the smartest person I've ever known, I'm sure you would agree.
    what does one have to do to get "home lake" status? I fish Cumberland a few hundred times a year and I've never been offered the title of "home lake"
    oh , sorry there it is , I found it,. you have to appoint yourself. man is there anything you can't do or anything you're not an expert on??
    can I be like you when I get my head out of the sand?
    and when you get a chance go screw yourself

Post Thanks / Like
    oh , sorry there it is , I found it,. you have to appoint yourself. man is there anything you can't do or anything you're not an expert on??
    can I be like you when I get my head out of the sand?
    and when you get a chance go screw yourself
    You sure seem like you are getting worked up. Lol

Post Thanks / Like

yea Shut your ignorant mouth LOL

I guess he told you off. You are full of it.